What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Cowboys

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Definitely.
A bigger risk of re-occurring the next month, so I am told. All to do with the ligaments now being looser.

I'm sure the poor kid won't make that mistake again.

I wonder is it happening because of the physical structure of his jaw line.

kinghippo

Juniors
"Charlie has been extremely naive on this occasion and inadvertently breached the protocols that are in place to protect the game,” Panthers CEO Brian Fletcher said.

“His misunderstanding of the specifics of the guidelines can not be overlooked, nor can his failure to contact the club before seeking medical treatment for his jaw condition."

The CEO is brain dead. He's a 19 year old kid with lockjaw at 2:30am.
What a horrible statement, he could at least say he got caught up in the moment, not just throw him under the bus.
Newcastle and Parra supported their kids when they made a mistake.

Panfa

Juniors
Either try burton at centre naden to wing or give mcgrady his debut in the centres he wont let anyone down.If anything goes wrong we have may on the bench for cover.

franklin2323

Immortal
What a horrible statement, he could at least say he got caught up in the moment, not just throw him under the bus.
Newcastle and Parra supported their kids when they made a mistake.

There were 2 breaches though. Hardly the same circumstances

WestyLife

First Grade
Do you think it is the 1st time ever a player needed late night treatment?

Under normal circumstances they wouldn't be calling the club. He's a 19 year old who was likely plastered after celebrating his debut at a ridiculous time in the morning. It's perfectly understandable he didn't call the club. What's he going to say with lockjaw?

Mmmhmhmhhm!

Latest posts