What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Cowboys

WestyLife

First Grade
Should of dobed his mate in???

Of course the authority of the game would expect that. They have the responsibility to stop the comp shutting down through stuff like this. The NRL administration wouldn't care why he did it.

betcats

Referee
Of course the authority of the game would expect that. They have the responsibility to stop the comp shutting down through stuff like this. The NRL administration wouldn't care why he did it.

Exactly. It was a dick move by Nathan to put him in that situation(If May really was being a good boy and staying in his room). Once the first photo came out Nathan should've just owned up to everything rather than expecting May to lie for him. The whole situation was incredibly stupid. I get why May didnt want to dob Nathan in but that doesnt mean he had to agree to go there and lie about it, once the photo came out he should've been telling Nathan he isnt going to lie for him. Nathan at that point should've came out and told the truth which means May wouldnt of had to lie for him. Neither of them would have got suspended after that.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Where could May go? He lives there & girls were Clearys friends he picked up and brought over

Wait, wait, wait. The tic toc video wasn’t filmed at Nathan’s house. He went to the girls place, who are friends of his sister. This much I know.

I wasn’t aware that May was with them, it was my belief that he was at home when it all went down. I thought he was in hot water for backing up Nathan’s lie, about them being at home and the girls coming over.

anyways, doesn’t really matter, all in the past now, let’s move on and worry about footy.

Kev07

Juniors
Wait, wait, wait. The tic toc video wasn’t filmed at Nathan’s house. He went to the girls place, who are friends of his sister. This much I know.

I wasn’t aware that May was with them, it was my belief that he was at home when it all went down. I thought he was in hot water for backing up Nathan’s lie, about them being at home and the girls coming over.

anyways, doesn’t really matter, all in the past now, let’s move on and worry about footy.
Cleary went and picked up the girls who are friends of his and brought them back to his home where the video was taken.
May also lives with Cleary

ACTPanthers

Bench
Pretty sure the girls were at his house... Which is why the waiting for an Uber story was cooked up... Could be wrong though

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face North Queensland Cowboys at Panthers Stadium on Sunday.

Dean Whare returns from a toe injury to take his place in the centres, with Brent Naden shifting to the wing in place of Charlie Staines.

Zane Tetevano remains sidelined with a back complaint and youngster Lindsay Smith makes his first appearance on the extended bench.

Please note Sunday's game is effectively 'sold out', with all available tickets redeemed by full season ticketed Panthers members during their priority window.

Members who redeemed tickets for the reduced capacity game will receive their tickets via email by Friday.

The Panthers will wear the black 2020 Home Jersey.

1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Denture and Dental Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Billy BURNS - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Lindsay SMITH - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK - sponsored by Brightside Music

WestyLife

First Grade
Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face North Queensland Cowboys at Panthers Stadium on Sunday.

Dean Whare returns from a toe injury to take his place in the centres, with Brent Naden shifting to the wing in place of Charlie Staines.

Zane Tetevano remains sidelined with a back complaint and youngster Lindsay Smith makes his first appearance on the extended bench.

Please note Sunday's game is effectively 'sold out', with all available tickets redeemed by full season ticketed Panthers members during their priority window.

Members who redeemed tickets for the reduced capacity game will receive their tickets via email by Friday.

The Panthers will wear the black 2020 Home Jersey.

1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Denture and Dental Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Billy BURNS - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Lindsay SMITH - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK - sponsored by Brightside Music

Burton back in the 21. Good tip Blade23.

But will he force his way into the 17?

Yass Burto. Also interesting to see Lindsay Smith. @Blade23