What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 LU Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach

hey @abpanther is your mate still interested in joining the league?

if so can you invite him through fleaflicker to join the league.

please advise.

i have cut dazzel's team and skeletor's team from the league. they both look like they've given up on the teams.

abpanther

Staff member

hey @abpanther is your mate still interested in joining the league?

if so can you invite him through fleaflicker to join the league.

please advise.

i have cut dazzel's team and skeletor's team from the league. they both look like they've given up on the teams.

Yeah mate he's keen, I'll send him a league invite now

kurt faulk

Coach

dazzelx is back. i sent him an invite to rejoin the league. luckily ab's mate took the other team.

kurt faulk

Coach

can someone tell me how my motley crew won the championship last season. it had to be one of the flukiest wins ever in this league.

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife @nick87 @pennywisealfie @Dazzelx01 @Stonecutter @Big Mick @Tom155 @zombie jesus @abpanther

before we start the draft i wanted to run a rule change by you guys.

would you be happy if we changed the league to a 1 point per 1st down league?

rushing and receiving only. it would be crazy if we did it for passing. obviously running qbs will have an advantage but they lose out on the passing yards anyway.

it should make it a little more exciting when players are going for a 1st down at the end of games.

something to think about. please let me know what you think.

if you want to read up on the change in scoring here's an article about it.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2020/04/point-per-first-down-ppfd-fantasy-football-league-primer/

Last edited:
I'd really prefer not to. The great thing about NFL fantasy is it's simplicity, you add to many stats and it becomes NRL fantasy.

I'll go along with it for sure if you guys want to. But if it's a vote, I'm a no.

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife@nick87@pennywisealfie@Dazzelx01@Stonecutter@Big Mick@Tom155@zombie jesus@abpanther

We're on our way.

Remember, it's 16 hours for your pick. If you miss one pick it goes down to 12 hours. Miss again and it will be on auto pick.

I will be lax on the time limit for the 1st round as i gave no warning for the draft start.

@dogslife is on the clock.