What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur's losses until 50%

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have only ever stayed awake all night 3 times. All in my first year of University. The last time was because I felt underprepared for an exam. Worst result I ever got and 24 years later it remains the last time I ever made that mistake.

Preparation is key.

T.S Quint

Coach
I have only ever stayed awake all night 3 times. All in my first year of University. The last time was because I felt underprepared for an exam. Worst result I ever got and 24 years later it remains the last time I ever made that mistake.

Preparation is key.

I used to stay up until sunrise regularly.
Was always more of a night person, I’d be tired all day but then all of a sudden perk up when the sun went down.

Now I’ve got a 2-year old so I’m just always tired.

84 Baby

Referee
*ghet to

797703c9bcfbc034ec547b9cb8d39a66.gif

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He has been lucky to survive.

Lucky because we were never realistically going to be able to attract someone better.

Gronk

Staff member
Ping @Poupou Escobar Dean Ritchie reads your posts. See post in Eels in the media thread.

After several modest seasons, Arthur has built a potential premiership-winning side through shrewd recruitment and retention. Victory over Manly at Brookvale Oval on Saturday night will finally give Arthur a 50 per cent win rate – 82 wins, 82 losses.