What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Sea Beagles Team List Thread

Glenneel

Bench
Even though Manly have lost a few in recent times, the Eels v Sea Eagles rivalry knows no relative position on the ladder whenever the two teams meet up. I reckon they will be looking for a payback after our last encounter sent them home with a "we wuzz robbed" result.
Moan-ly have only won 2 of the past 1,000 games against us.
Are we still waiting for our apology for the forward pass try by Raiders?

Glenneel

Bench
[QUOTE="Eelogical, post: 14214914, [/QUOTE] 32kb, Trumps brain doesn't go past that.

Last edited:

Glenneel

Bench
Gutho strapped up like an Egyptian Mummy last week and definitely impeded by same. Was still magnificent but I fear playing with obvious injury may be a real gamble. He is just that important. W Smith in the 21. Is he on standby just in case?
Has cork in the thigh, minor injury that'll probably be ok this week.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Seen couple of different social media posts say that Ryan Matterson is out of the Manly clash

Thumb injury of all things.

Hopefully just belony talk..

Gronk

Staff member
Suli, likely to miss game.
Huge if true
Seen couple of different social media posts say that Ryan Matterson is out of the Manly clash

Thumb injury of all things.

Hopefully just belony talk..

I also saw a post saying that BA was going to rest Junior. I guess resting merkins is going to be part of the whole rotation thing.

1. Clinton Gutherson
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Jai Field
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo Daniel Alvaro
11. Shaun Lane
12. Ryan Matterson Marata Niukore
13. Nathan Brown

14. David Gower
15. Stefano Utoikamanu
16. Marata Niukore Andrew Davey
17. Brad Takairangi

18. Daniel Alvaro
19. George Jennings
20. Will Smith
21. Andrew Davey

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think most clubs will rest players where they can since no byes, and doing 20 weeks straight plus finals

Be interesting if Warriors pull the plug, talk is NRL proceeds and teams will have the bye that play the Warriors

We play them Rd 17, 3 games out from the finals. There's a rest right there

eels_fan

First Grade
Hadn’t seen anything regarding Paulo being rested, guess that’s a strong possibility.

what i raid said that Taka will start for Matto. Assume that means Davey may get a call up to debut off the bench

Soto

Bench
Short turnaround as we play Thursday again.
Interesting to see if players push through this game and troops come back for next week like Moses and Evans.
If Jnr and Matto are out that leaves us a bit vulnerable

T.S Quint

Coach
It would be a mistake to rest Paulo right now considering how many injuries we have in the forwards at the moment.