What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BB issue

Craigshark

First Grade
I guess Morris enjoys losing...

Josh Morris voted 2nd best centre in the NRL (Players' Poll)... We let him walk to go to the 'stacked' Premiers...
Then we sign the 32nd best centre in Super League as a replacement...
And our coach is HaPpY?!?!

In Morris defence, I don’t think he wanted to let go of Josh Morris. I don’t think it was his choice.

bluefox68

Staff member
9 games, then play anybody else other than him...

It’s not like we have a chance of making the finals.

You can tell that the Tigers, and even the lowly Titans are turning the corner.

Dragons and Broncos are at about our level...

But our trajectory is downwards...

Pass the razor...

You know what, if memory serves me correct when Goodwin was here last he had a clause with how many games he played he got a raise, I think Sticky played him right up until the games were up and didn't pick him again.
If someone can remember better please do

shaggs

Coach
Everyone on here keeps saying why didn’t we buy so and so, or this other bloke.

There is no money. Goodwin cost f**k all. Hence the incentive thrown in.

Nene would be on minimum. The team would be close to a million under the cap. There is no money from bronson because he hasn’t been sacked, and I bet he isn’t on much more than 150k

Inferno

Coach
If he's good enough to be picked in 10 games I'm happy for him to be re-signed. He can cover most of the backline and is experienced.

If we're at full fitness and fair dinkum you would think he'd struggle to make it.

As someone else said we need to buy a fullback so we can stabilise the backline.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Dont comment on mccullough being average his entire career if you obviously haven't seen much of him play.
He wouldve been qlds SOO hooker bar for cam smith

Didn't he play in the 2018 series (once Smith retired) then got dropped after Qld lost for Ben Hunt who played the following year?

Tiger Shark

Bench
If he's good enough to be picked in 10 games I'm happy for him to be re-signed. He can cover most of the backline and is experienced.

If we're at full fitness and fair dinkum you would think he'd struggle to make it.

As someone else said we need to buy a fullback so we can stabilise the backline.

Exactly. He's on next to nothing and if we keep him next year he's on next to nothing, so I don't know why people are complaining. Though not surprised.

He'll be fine depth. Good for the young players.

Version IV

Juniors
The Roosters must have been unhappy they could have had Goodwin instead of Morris. we must have out smarted on this one