What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Player's Poll

Eelementary

Post Whore
Does anyone know when the poll was conducted?

I mean, I don't want to be rude, but - I am a little puzzled as to how Harry Grant polled so many votes, and Reed Mahoney didn't.

And to a lesser extent, I'm surprised Dylan Edwards got more votes than Gutherson.

But I would agree that the Roosters have best backline, and that their club would be a very enticing place to go as a free agent.

some11

Referee
Does anyone know when the poll was conducted?

Probably 2 rounds into the resumption of the competition, only way to explain some of the results.

Why aren't these things conducted at the end of the season? Dally Ms are a media vote and are representative of media fapping about. I'd like to see a mix of fans, player and past players once the season has finished.

I'm not sure these polls are a single point of truth.

I was being somewhat sarcastic.

RTS > Tedesco IMHO.

If RTS & Teddy swapped clubs, the Roosters would be stronger and Tedesco would make no difference to the Warriors (see his Tigers tenure as proof).

Tedesco is a WEAK last line of defence who was shown up by George Williams last night.

There's no way in hell Tupou has EVER been the best winger in the game. He couldn't hold his rep spots, and choked when he got a run for Aus in 2014 (dropped for Mansour).

The Morris brothers are old and past their best. We put pressure on the Roosters in the last 20 mins last night, and both of them came up with schoolboy errors.

Joseph Manu is the best centre in the game though.

Keary is good but is a couple more concussions away from CTE-induced retirement. Wighton should be NSW 5/8.

Sticky > Robbo. He does more with less.

Valheru

Coach
I was being somewhat sarcastic.

RTS > Tedesco IMHO.

If RTS & Teddy swapped clubs, the Roosters would be stronger and Tedesco would make no difference to the Warriors (see his Tigers tenure as proof).

Tedesco is a WEAK last line of defence who was shown up by George Williams last night.

There's no way in hell Tupou has EVER been the best winger in the game. He couldn't hold his rep spots, and choked when he got a run for Aus in 2014 (dropped for Mansour).

The Morris brothers are old and past their best. We put pressure on the Roosters in the last 20 mins last night, and both of them came up with schoolboy errors.

Joseph Manu is the best centre in the game though.

Keary is good but is a couple more concussions away from CTE-induced retirement. Wighton should be NSW 5/8.

Sticky > Robbo. He does more with less.

RTS did play FB for the roosters in 2015 and was shut out of the game when it mattered in finals against both Melbourne and Brisbane so no we wouldn't be stronger with RTS there.

RTS is a better tackler but Teddy's positioning is 2nd to none. If you're not convinced Teddy is the best FB at this point then you never will be.

Agree re: Tupou. He has come along way since 2017 but not the best winger in the comp.

Agree re: Morriss brothers.

Manu has been quite poor this year actually

Keary may well be a concussion or 2 away from retirement but that doesn't mean he isn't the best 5/8th in the comp.

Sticky is not better than Robbo. Similar to Teddy, if you aren't convinced of Robbo by now you never will be. 3 comps speaks for itself.