What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone heard this story before?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And the Steelers, well, they just bled points
Well this is true..

I think that’s why most people have a soft spot for the Steelers, they had at least one game where they saw their team have a great win against them..

Except for St George.. The Steelers seemed to have the wood on them..

I’m guessing it’s the scarlet jersey.. They’d see that and just forget how to play..

merahputih

Juniors
Well this is true..

I think that’s why most people have a soft spot for the Steelers, they had at least one game where they saw their team have a great win against them..

I’m guessing it’s the scarlet jersey.. They’d see that and just forget how to play..
Stanley the Steel Avenger might have been a factor; the only mascot ever sent off during an NRL game after he injected himself into an on field brawl in a game against Balmain in 1995. I think St George players were intimidated by him and took their eyes off the ball. Didn't seem to worry other sides, though.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Stanley the Steel Avenger might have been a factor; the only mascot ever sent off during an NRL game after he injected himself into an on field brawl in a game against Balmain in 1995. I think St George players were intimidated by him and took their eyes off the ball. Didn't seem to worry other sides, though.
Definitely.. We should bring him back to cause intimidation in opposition sides..

Whilst I like him, anyone named “happy dragon” isn’t going to put fear in the opposition..

And let’s face it, he’s actually a large lizard, not a dragon.

Dragons have wings.

Dragsters

First Grade
Well this is true..

Much like today when they put that jersey on...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Much like today when they put that jersey on...
giphy.gif

Latest posts