What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Sea Beagles Team List Thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Look for Stephano to rip Sean Kleppie's f**king head off. %$×%+&×"×%×&×;!!!

Like him to attack DCE a few times aka Waqa Style on Ponga :D

Leads me into thinking , he should go full mental on Nathan Cleary in rd18, as his last game for Parra

Parramatta have suffered a huge blow ahead of tomorrow’s clash against Manly with form backrower Ryan Matterson and winger Blake Ferguson ruled out due to injury.

MORE IN SPORT
74bbd80a9ae1fb1cc3aaf66444b444cb

Copes’ Captains: What to do if you don’t own Teddy
Copes’ Captains: What to do if you don’t own Teddy

c5f11abbfce5e9aab943b2bfbe5bff4d

How rule changes have transformed every team’s spine
How rule changes have transformed every team’s spine
similars

Matterson had been struggling to overcome a thumb injury which troubled him during last week’s win against Newcastle.

On Thursday, Matterson posted a photo on social media wearing a brace on his injured thumb in the biggest indication he would be unfit to take the field tomorrow against the Sea Eagles.

Coach Brad Arthur will rest both players who are carrying minor injuries.

“Had it been a final they could have played,” said a source. “Brad (Arthur) has decided not to risk them.”

0dee51bb39a384ea8c760a195c289300

The Eels will be without star backrower Ryan Matterson due to a thumb injury. Picture: AAP.

Eelogical

Referee
Like him to attack DCE a few times aka Waqa Style on Ponga :D

Leads me into thinking , he should go full mental on Nathan Cleary in rd18, as his last game for Parra
I'm thinking that this game is going to be a Field day. He's had a couple of games now, BA would be looking more towards exploiting his pace in attack, IMO. He's been great in defence, thus far. Fergo hasn't had the same impact this year, so if Taka takes his spot, it won't be all bad. Who the f**k is Davey?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm thinking that this game is going to be a Field day. He's had a couple of games now, BA would be looking more towards exploiting his pace in attack, IMO. He's been great in defence, thus far. Fergo hasn't had the same impact this year, so if Taka takes his spot, it won't be all bad. Who the f**k is Davey?

To be fair to Fergo, he isn't seeing much ball - all our attack goes left.

He scored a cracker of a try in round 1, which was eventually [correctly] ruled a "no try", but the balance, strength, and speed he showed to even be in a position to score that try showed that he hasn't lost his touch.

But all our attack goes to Sivo's side.

I would actually like to see use use our right side more - Matterson, Blake, and Ferguson are all very good attacking players.

emjaycee

Coach
I would actually like to see use use our right side more - Matterson, Blake, and Ferguson are all very good attacking players.

Hopefully not tomorrow night... we just need Gennings to do what Fergo has been doing and return the ball strongly and not drop the damn thing.

And besides, if we try and use Matto and Fergo tomorrow night, I reckon we will find the grass often.

Noise

Coach
Gennings concerns me as much as Will Smith. Could our right side defence be: Taka, Field, Blake & Gennings?

That is terrifying.

Noise

Coach
There is a photo on the official Parra Instagram page of the team huddle following the captains run. Players You can see in tracksuit jackets that don’t look to have participated look to be Moses, Matto and I think Junior.