What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Presidents Cup & Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
No news at all from the NSWRL about either comp. Typical of them really.

There have been a number of articles posted with today's talking about Maitland. The team lists are pretty useless.

I note that the Moorebank and East Campbelltown games are showing as nil all draws. Does anyone know if these games have been cancelled like the South West comps?

Jaseace

Juniors
There have been a number of articles posted with today's talking about Maitland. The team lists are pretty useless.

I note that the Moorebank and East Campbelltown games are showing as nil all draws. Does anyone know if these games have been cancelled like the South West comps?
Yes Belrose game canceled! A grade Game before has Been moved forward to 1.30 pm

Does anyone know of a direct link to get through to the Sydney combined comps draws and results 13s to A Grade. The play Rugby League site has the cdraws up to under 12s but you need to go into each club individually to see the draw for 13s up

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Does anyone know of a direct link to get through to the Sydney combined comps draws and results 13s to A Grade. The play Rugby League site has the cdraws up to under 12s but you need to go into each club individually to see the draw for 13s up

The only way I see you can do it is through Sydney Metropolitan then select the district then the club then the team. I can't figure out how to get to the competition

Last edited:

Butts74

Juniors
With the rise of the COVID again do you guys see the comps being canned or continue ? Only saying cause two SS games have been canned.

Butts74

Juniors
It's not looking great. I think the two shield games will be played later in the season. Possibly as mid week games.
Yeah I agree , it’s not looking too good at the moment. It’s getting closer and closer to the footy fields as much as I hate to say it I think it’ll be a couple of weeks before they shut it down and we all go back into lockdown.

rightleftin

Juniors
I am hearing you have to be a player or staff to attend any of the SS or PC games this weekend

That is strange because there seemed to be decent crowd at the NRL last night. They might have a special approval but isn't the health regulation 500 for an outdoor event? That is the limit in Shute Shield today. I suppose the NSWRL would have adopted this policy lacking any scientific basis even if the boofhead from Victoria had not infected a few people in the Liverpool area. Covid stats reflect what was happening 2 weeks ago, we will probably find out in 2 weeks that the spot fire in Liverpool was extinguished by now.

rightleftin

Juniors
Entry to the games at North Sydney today is free but you have to register your details online.

You can just turn up at Thirroul but have to register at the gate.

Last edited:

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I too remember hearing these games will not be replayed.
I really hope they don't cancel the comps there are plenty out there that want to play

rightleftin

Juniors
It would be great to know who is playing but the NRL took over the match system, wiping out 15 years of junior league history and then come up with a clearly unworkable system. Wollongong Wests get the award for putting 16 out of 17 in but many of the other teams are full of hiddens who have scored a lot of tries and goals today, not only in the state comps but the junior leagues are full of them also.

The NSWRL has posted a photo from the Cronulla Caringbah game which confirms that Michael Liccha was one of the hiddens that scored in that game.

Last edited:

Latest posts