What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your top 5 overrated players of all time?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I honestly don't get these takes by some fans. Cordner is easily the best second rower of the last decade, and it shouldn't take being a one eyed rooster fan to realise this.

Last decade? f**k me thaiday was at his best in 2010 and Cordner is nowhere near that. I do rate Cordner but he’s nowhere near Sam at his best

King hit

Coach
Didn’t Cordner captain the first kangaroo team to lose to tonga?
Didn't Thaiday captain the Broncos to their worst season to date. Went missing in so many games that year. Didn't Lockyer also lose the world cup and 4 nations on home soil.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Didn't Thaiday captain the Broncos to their worst season to date. Went missing in so many games that year. Didn't Lockyer also lose the world cup and 4 nations on home soil.

Wtf does Lockyer have to do with this.

Some serious butthurt at your end by the sound of it

The_Frog

First Grade
Anyone who voted for Dylan Edwards over him eats shrooms for breakfast lunch and dinner.
I don't regard Dylan as superior to Gutherson but that doesn't mean he's not a damn good fullback. Edwards had a bad patch after his shoulder recon which is what everyone remembers. He's an integral part of a top 4 team right now, just like the King.

Sphagnum

Coach
Whatever happened to that Jarryd Haynes guy who used to play for the Titans. Think he was an NFL quarterback or something who decided to try his hand at rugba leeg.

never heard of the f**ker?

Sphagnum

Coach
Didn’t that World Cup campaign sport the Ricky Stuart polish? Bit unfair blaming anyone else for that.

BadnMean

Juniors
Woods

Hayne

Moses (one good season & a downhill skier)

Thaiday

Cordner I think is actually good & doesn't deserve to be on the list.