What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Please let him see out his contract, infact please extend it for another 5 years.
I watched RL in the 80s and 90s and having witnessed the arrogance of the Broncos and the help that dickhead Harrigan gave then, I am loving watching the Broncos play without heart or soul.

I am relishing the incompetence of Seibold and the legacy of Bennett. its truly wonderful

Danish

Referee
The broncos are so shit that they are going to cost 2 coaches their next gig. Seibold obviously, but even old man Bennett is being drenched in their stink at this point

Grapple

Bench
iu

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Unfortunately (for me) the donkey is well and truly on fire. But there is a bit longer for it to burn, don't worry!

Chin up Broncos supporters. Getting through shit like this is character building plus it gives you an insight into what fans of Sydney clubs have gone through. Bar Manly fans, we’ve all supped from the wooden spoon but they’ve had their down periods too. But as bad as you’re hurting, at least you know there will never be talks of mergers, relocation or folding to deepen your wounds. f**k our history and tradition. It’s something that always sits in the back of our minds when lean years arrive and those of you in the north are often quick to bring up. So suck shit is what I’m tryin’ to say.

blaza88z

Coach
Chin up Broncos supporters. Getting through shit like this is character building plus it gives you an insight into what fans of Sydney clubs have gone through. Bar Manly fans, we’ve all supped from the wooden spoon but they’ve had their down periods too. But as bad as you’re hurting, at least you know there will never be talks of mergers, relocation or folding to deepen your wounds. f**k our history and tradition. It’s something that always sits in the back of our minds when lean years arrive and those of you in the north are often quick to bring up. So suck shit is what I’m tryin’ to say.

I'm not delusional, I never once thought Brisbane were exempt from being shit but truth be known a huge percentage of the fan base are quick to stop following when times become dire, they're probably all of a sudden watching the Lions who have become a top 4 side in the AFL.

Nothing tilts me more, it's like people who grow up watching Soccer automatically find themselves supporting a club like Man United or Barcelona, despite having no ties to them what so ever. They just support the team that won the most as they were growing up and obviously when the winning stops, so does their loyalty to the club as a fan. I hate that and I can understand why people would think Brisbane fans are entitled.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
I think they should give Seibold a chance. I don't like the philosophy of turfing coaches without giving them a chance to turn it around. He was obviously impressive enough for them to hire him in the way they did. They need to own their decision and stand by him.

It's a cutthroat business unfortunately.

I'm not delusional, I never once thought Brisbane were exempt from being shit but truth be known a huge percentage of the fan base are quick to stop following when times become dire, they're probably all of a sudden watching the Lions who have become a top 4 side in the AFL.

Nothing tilts me more, it's like people who grow up watching Soccer automatically find themselves supporting a club like Man United or Barcelona, despite having no ties to them what so ever. They just support the team that won the most as they were growing up and obviously when the winning stops, so does their loyalty to the club as a fan. I hate that and I can understand why people would think Brisbane fans are entitled.

We all have our bandwagon element. Ours are watching the Swans but may come back given their recent form. I must admit, I was delusional. Never thought I’d see your club in this predicament given the advantages a one-town club enjoy and the money that comes with it. There’s smart people there however and the historical mistakes that led to this will be scrutinised and corrected In time, you’d think. Chin up again

Latest posts