What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F1 2020

Parra

Referee
Great outcome. Sainz to Ferrari and Ricciardo to a team on the rise. Mclaren are set up to win.

Life's Good

Coach
Yep. Dan to Mac is a great move. He would have had minimal breathing space at Ferrari who are basically ‘all in’ with Leclerc(rightly so, he’s a jet).

Storm13

Juniors
Pretty poor driver lineup for Ferrari. Sainz has been fairly medicore against previous teammates but now is exceptional against an immature rookie. His race pace has been good but that's not saying much in this error with Pirelli.

Leclerc has been exceptional against Vettel, but the same cracks have appeared like his 2014 season with Ricciardo. The only weak point for me with Leclerc is when he's in one on one battles he always comes out second best. Red Bull will be ahead of Ferrari but even Albon has looked poor compared to Max.

Russel will get trounced by Lewis if he gets the nod over Bottas.

Pommy

Coach
As a kid I loved F1 but fell out it because Schumacher was just dominating and I’ve never been able to get back in to it.
over the past few weeks I’ve been watching the Netflix’s doco and it’s really scratching that itch for me.
What are people’s guesses as to when it may restart?

Parra

Referee
As a kid I loved F1 but fell out it because Schumacher was just dominating and I’ve never been able to get back in to it.
over the past few weeks I’ve been watching the Netflix’s doco and it’s really scratching that itch for me.
What are people’s guesses as to when it may restart?

Planned for Austria 3-5 July and again the following week. Another double header at Silverstone is planned, 2 Gp's on successive weekends. F1 has an ambitious plan that includes racing through to December. Might need Peter Vlandys on the job.

some11

Referee
Since the regs aren't changing next year anymore they should just make 20/21 a super season.

They've just kept making the season longer and longer they might as well go the whole hog.

Parra

Referee
The first 8 rounds of the 2020 calendar

Race Venue Date
Formula 1 Rolex Grosser Preis von Osterreich The Red Bull Ring, Austria July 3-5
Formula 1 Pirelli Grosser Preis der Steiermark The Red Bull Ring, Austria July 10-12
Formula 1 Aramco Magyar Nagydij The Hungaroring, Hungary July 17-19
Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix Silverstone, UK July 31 - August 2
Emirates Formula 1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix Silverstone, UK August 7-9
Formula 1 Aramco Gran Premio de Espana Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Spain August 14-16
Formula 1 Rolex Belgian Grand Prix Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium August 28-30
Formula 1 Gran Premio Heineken d'Italia Monza, Italy September 4-6

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...ting-with-austria.36X98qZnFFhNxQ8O2WdCON.html

Parra

Referee
Indycar is underway for 2020. Texas oval race about to start. Hell of a track for first race of the year. Live on fox as well. Great to have indycar races back on live tv.

Dodgy

Juniors
Since the regs aren't changing next year anymore they should just make 20/21 a super season.

They've just kept making the season longer and longer they might as well go the whole hog.
I think with the passing of time, even you'd recognise that this wouldn't be your best of thoughts.

A minimum of 8 races this year under the circumstances is a fair and meaningful championship series.

Parra

Referee
That race was Brilliant, Danny Ric must be salivating at being at McLaren next year with a Merc engine. Plus him and Lando are gonna be absolute gold.

Albon could have won that. Red Bull had a great tyre strategy for both cars and were unlucky. Tough to see George Russell missing out on points when they were there for the taking. He is going as well as he can in that shitbox Williams

Pommy

Coach
Trying to work out why they’ve bothered with the ‘robots’ to deliver the trophies. Why not just put them on the podium before the drivers arrive? They could announce their names and just lift them then, it wouldn’t look as stupid as what they’re doing.

Storm13

Juniors
Q1 Russel WTF???

Whatever is working in F1 right now for such close qualifying times, they need to keep that going. FMD Russel inside the top 10. It is Q1 but that's something Williams can be proud of.

Latest posts