What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers vs Cowboys

franklin2323

Immortal
No they didn't. I called it from before kick off. You could see the attitude was off. I get you want 100% positivity but if Panthers show up with the attitude to rip in they win by 30.

Cummins got the game he wanted. 1 set restart all game. The ruck speed was non extinction.
Kikau was quiet a few injuries

It was the sort of game will lose in recent years but the good teams win ugly

WestyLife

First Grade
Cummins got the game he wanted. 1 set restart all game. The ruck speed was non extinction.
Kikau was quiet a few injuries

It was the sort of game will lose in recent years but the good teams win ugly

Yeah it's great to get a win when down a bit. Being 1st is very nice icing on the cake.

murraymob

Coach
Next weeks side could be interesting if whare and Edwards are out.Staines to o not available already.Could be short in the backs

kinghippo

Juniors
We will be pretty light on troops if Whare, staines and Edwards are all out next week.
It will be an interesting teamlist Tuesday.

Depends where you want your plod, fullback or in the threequarters. No sure MWZ is any better than Aekins.

He isn’t, but I think it’s more important to have an attacking threat at FB.

Plus if Aekins plays FB then MWZ will likely play wing as well. Two plodders.

Latest posts