What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v Warriors

snout

First Grade
3. Training - Focusing on defence
2. The bench
1. Finding confidence before the nek 2 opponents. Revenge time.

First for me this season, I'm giving SJ the 3, for his 1% efforts in defence. He was covering a lot of others.
2 for Talakai. Brought on the energy
1 for Ronaldo, same as above

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Props - All of them, especially the first 20 when the side was making 60-70 metres per set off the back of Woods Uele
2. Wingers - 187 for SK and 157 for RM. Scored meaties. Made the obligatory fekk ups but the good outweighed the bad and their running games had a lot to do with the early momentum
1. SJ - Now to be known as Fizbo. Gold moments and tin moments. Made me laugh most of the game. I will say though, he looked like he was enjoying himself and that's a good thing

SJ will get 3 Dally M points I reckon

3 SJ
2 BHU
1 Katoa

HMs Woods, Nikora, Kennedy, Ramien, Mulitalo (welcome back!)

NB: Warriors were terrible, basically made the whole team look like world-beaters

Craigshark

First Grade
3. Props - All of them, especially the first 20 when the side was making 60-70 metres per set off the back of Woods Uele
2. Wingers - 187 for SK and 157 for RM. Scored meaties. Made the obligatory fekk ups but the good outweighed the bad and their running games had a lot to do with the early momentum
1. SJ - Now to be known as Fizbo. Gold moments and tin moments. Made me laugh most of the game. I will say though, he looked like he was enjoying himself and that's a good thing

SJ will get 3 Dally M points I reckon

80-90 metres of Katoa’s came from his run away try alone lol. Still a good effort.