What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

ChocOConnor

Juniors
That’s him Moltzen. Best move that manager for saints is advise him not to turn up. Yet we hadn’t learnt our lesson about how slimy Tartak was then. Fk you Mario he is staying and can play CC if he likes. And don’t ever front here with another player or contract. That is what Politis would have done.
This is all his manager doing
Look at his timeline with Suli

st.phil

Bench
It’s not laughable mate it’s facts. The speeds were measured and last week both had a clean run to the line and Zac ran a faster speed than Pap. Does than mean anyone is insinuating Zac is faster than Pap no it doesn’t at all. Pap can certainly run faster than that. Zac can probably go a hair faster himself especially considering he’s carrying an injury. What it does mean and you can argue all you want but you are wrong, that it’s round 10 now and in those 10 rounds Zac has featured twice in the Telstra tracker top 5. No one is or ever has said he’s the 5th fastest player in the comp or anything remotely like that. But the fact he’s capable of even making the list 20% of the time puts to bed the fact he’s not slow.
Is this the same camera that had Friz as fastest in the comp last week? :grimacing: Lomax is quick enough but to compare his speed to PapenH is just silly

TruSaint

Referee
Zac Lomax lives and breathes Dragons.
He actually lives in the Hunter Valley and commutes every single day.
Not a problem, Knights can get f**ked he says.

I didn't know that, and I like it.
To be fair I think Muz was talking out us filling the Lomax thread with Saab commentary.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Is this the same camera that had Friz as fastest in the comp last week? :grimacing: Lomax is quick enough but to compare his speed to PapenH is just silly
It’s a gps tracker mate. Friz isn’t slow, remember when he just about ran down Gagai in Origin? In round 9 Friz and Lomax ran faster than Pap. No one said they are faster in general but that awesome Pap try was bested in speed by Lomax and Friz on that particular round. Facts if you want to argue with science good luck with that I won’t entertain that rubbish.

Dragonsamy

Bench
My only problem with making him sit out another year is we’d have to pay him.
Sit him out this year then release him with no payout so we can buy someone else.

While I agree that if he does not want to be here let him go.
But I haven’t heard him say it.
As stated before his manager is a prick just trying to build up his price .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
While I agree that if he does not want to be here let him go.
But I haven’t heard him say it.
As stated before his manager is a prick just trying to build up his price .
What’s Lomax’s manager doing?

Latest posts