What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Sharks

SBD82

Coach
Neither team’s form has been good. The Sharks played poorly today, but the Warriors were awful. We played a good first and last 10 minutes yesterday, and it was enough to beat the dogs, but they were awful too.

Having said that, it’s a derby, so throw the form book out the window.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dragons have to use the away sheds in this one.
f**k.

There’s McGregor’s first excuse for our loss right there.

“The boys were unsettled having to prepare in the opposition sheds at our own home ground. I’ve never had to experience that before as a coach so you can’t pin the loss on me”

SBD82

Coach
f**k.

There’s McGregor’s first excuse for our loss right there.

“The boys were unsettled having to prepare in the opposition sheds at our own home ground. I’ve never had to experience that before as a coach so you can’t pin the loss on me”
“The paint job in there was awful. I was up until 3am every night sorting it out instead of watching video”.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
“The paint job in there was awful. I was up until 3am every night sorting it out instead of watching video”.
You’d hope that when the board appointed him to paint the change rooms that he did both home and opposition rooms, otherwise they’ve simply paid him to do a half-arsed job..

Oh wait......

giboz71

First Grade
Not confident about this one. Have a feeling the Sharks will aim up for this game and will love to beat us in our home ground.

Not sure we’re playing well enough to win 3 in a row either.

Sharks in a tight one, hope I’m wrong.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I hope Host gets a go. I have been harsh on him in the past because I felt he was overrated, but he seems to have put on some bulk and he always has had good pace for a forward.

possm

Coach
Not confident about this one. Have a feeling the Sharks will aim up for this game and will love to beat us in our home ground.

Not sure we’re playing well enough to win 3 in a row either.

Sharks in a tight one, hope I’m wrong.
No worries, we have Flanagan and they don't.

ALSGI

Bench
Who’s going to be the player to replace Lafai in the 21 named shortly - that will be cut out Friday arvo?

Latest posts