What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R10 Sun - Warriors 10-46 Sharks @ Central Coast

Round 10: Warriors v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you were all entertained today you cry babies.

Sorry to disappoint you with today’s result.

lol.

Talk about salty.

Diesel

Referee
Well done Sharks, after giving up 50 points last week you put your opponents to the sword.

This Year?

Immortal
Sione Katoa is becoming a cult figure, sadly it wasn't for the Warriors. That would have been horrible to watch as a Warriors fan seeing SJ and Katoa have quite a day out.
I long for the season where they get the Rabbitohs treatment, get a stacked team and win the comp for their faithful who have had to put up with the years of performance shown like today. My favourite moment of the game was when the camera goes to Todd Payten after the Sharks 3rd try and it looks like he is unwrapping chocolate.
I don't know what to make of the Sharks. One week they are so bad, then they give a half decent game like today. I hope next week they are bad lol.

AJB1102

First Grade
Like Warren Smith has any credibility left concerning referee decisions, after his laughable efforts last night to justify that stripped ball on Taupau.

Warren Smith was also the loudest campaigner to bring in 2 refs system.

f**k Warren Smith. Someone at fox agrees because he's gone from 7:30 main game with Brandy and someone else who could at least tie their own shoes to 3pm with Blocka.

Frailty

First Grade
Sione Katoa is becoming a cult figure, sadly it wasn't for the Warriors. That would have been horrible to watch as a Warriors fan seeing SJ and Katoa have quite a day out.
I long for the season where they get the Rabbitohs treatment, get a stacked team and win the comp for their faithful who have had to put up with the years of performance shown like today. My favourite moment of the game was when the camera goes to Todd Payten after the Sharks 3rd try and it looks like he is unwrapping chocolate.
I don't know what to make of the Sharks. One week they are so bad, then they give a half decent game like today. I hope next week they are bad lol.

The team can play attacking football. They've thrown up the second most points in the competition.

However, they do not control the ball and field position, and their defence is absolutely awful and the Warriors had plenty of opportunities to put on points but they'd drop the ball.

Much of their game wasn't dissimilar to last week's performance against the Panthers:

(Last Week v This week)
Completion rate: 72% vs 72%
Missed Tackles: 33 vs 29
Errors: 12 vs 13
Tackled in Opposition 20: 33 vs 21
Opposition tackled in 20: 36 vs 36
Dropouts conceded: 2 vs 3
Penalties conceded: 5 vs 6
Set restarts awarded: 8 vs 2
Set restarts conceded: 5 vs 1

Latest posts