What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs. Warrior 2020

Version IV

Juniors
If you noticed Chad was still coming out of defence line but warriors were so bad.

Warriors only try 1st half from a 6 again who was in tackle Woods

If you noticed Chad was still coming out of defence line but warriors were so bad.

If you really noticed then you would have seen the men outside Chad going with him trying to force them to go back inside, and if that didn't work they went back into formation.
Sometimes when you notice things it's probably best to notice everything and not just what you want to notice.

That 6 again mattered nothing, they still had a tackle or two to go and scored off the first play.

MilkShark

First Grade

Any good team would have 20-30 points on us today.

The wingers also were caught out a few times coming to shut the ball down, unsuccessfully

Quigs

Immortal
The wingers also were caught out a few times coming to shut the ball down, unsuccessfully

In the last Stinking Stains game report in this forum I mentioned how old mate and I were laughing at the onfield pre-game drill the stains were running were Duffy came into the backline and threw cut out passes to the winger. They must of done it a dozen times before the kick off. I laughed and said to old mate "How many times do the dickheads need to do this until they get it right"

Well egg on face me the bastards scored a couple of tries during the game using the same drill.

With our wingers still running around like headless chooks as soon as the ball comes wide I have a sneaky suspicion that the Stains will have fun running the drill move again.

Thanks the Gods that the Warriors dropped it cold a few times as Katoa and his other winger mate were left standing and waving their hands like a drowning man.

snout

First Grade
Katoa ryshing in for the intercept.
OMG.
Looked like a womam in high heels running for a bus.

MilkShark

First Grade
In the last Stinking Stains game report in this forum I mentioned how old mate and I were laughing at the onfield pre-game drill the stains were running were Duffy came into the backline and threw cut out passes to the winger. They must of done it a dozen times before the kick off. I laughed and said to old mate "How many times do the dickheads need to do this until they get it right"

Well egg on face me the bastards scored a couple of tries during the game using the same drill.

With our wingers still running around like headless chooks as soon as the ball comes wide I have a sneaky suspicion that the Stains will have fun running the drill move again.

Thanks the Gods that the Warriors dropped it cold a few times as Katoa and his other winger mate were left standing and waving their hands like a drowning man.
If it is obvious to you and I, it is obvious to every NRL coach. You beat us by going out wide.

Quigs

Immortal
take out Duffy and the problem is solved.

They have him doing the Widdop role now and "ve have wayz and meanz" to put a halt to that.

Frailty

First Grade
So many of the match stats were the same as last week. Completion rate, missed tackles, tackles of opposition in our 20, penalties conceded, etc.

Their form didn't change - they just played a downright awful team that literally would drop the ball over the line.

Last edited:

MilkShark

First Grade
So many of the match stats were the same as last week. Completion rate, missed tackles, tackles of opposition in our 20, penalties conceded, etc.

They're form didn't change - they just played a downright awful team that literally would drop the ball over the line.
Yep warriors beat themselves

Lets hope the players dont get cocky, they havent proved anything in that win

Weaponhead

Coach
Morris sounded realistic after the game. Hope the players were too. Went into the last Dragons game complacent and we all know what happened.

Latest posts