What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Green and Pay left the clubs because they knew they could not improve the team and they knew the board was no longer supporting them. Unfortunately Saints are the opposite. The dope still thinks he can improve the team (after 7 years of failure) and the board agree and support him and are willing to waste many years of mediocrity to do so just for the odd chance to say, we told you so, we are a loyal club and we are the best board in the world. Looks like the Saints board is full of people that believe in fairy tales and Santa. Sad

Dragonslayer

First Grade
And when all teams have gotten in early and hired their new coach, Saints will rehire McTeflon and say there was no other coach available. So they’ve endorsed one of their own because it’s the “right thing to do”

"After an exhausting world-wide search we found that there were no quality coaches available. In light of that we have moved quickly to re-sign Paul McGregor for a further 3 seasons. We feel this will provide certainty for our players and sponsors"

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
"After an exhausting world-wide search we found that there were no quality coaches available. In light of that we have moved quickly to re-sign Paul McGregor for a further 3 seasons. We feel this will provide certainty for our players and sponsors"

Spot on! sounds like you could be a speech writer for the Dragons mate :)

Crush

Coach
At the presser:

View attachment 40113

View attachment 40114

View attachment 40115

View attachment 40116

View attachment 40117

View attachment 40118

View attachment 40119

View attachment 40120

View attachment 40121
This is a photo of their season. But honestly, the rest of their dopey ferals gave this screwball fumbling kid no chance. D about 50 metres away lol.

Classy “ f-you dogs” celebrations at the end. It was fun.

A win is a win so enjoy it!
Talk about an obsession.
All if this from a Manly fan too.
Geez the internet is a weird place sometimes, scary.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Talk about an obsession.
All if this from a Manly fan too.
Geez the internet is a weird place sometimes, scary.
You just need to find the right kind of people on the Internet and it’s a much kinder place..

Ever since I met my Ukrainian love she’s made my life wonderful.. I can’t wait till she buys that plane ticket with the money I sent her..

And to make things even better, I’ve just helped the prince of Nigeria and he’s going to pay me millions!

I certainly need some extra cash at the moment though.. My paypal account was frozen.. I’ve clicked the link, validated my bank details and reset my password to get it unlocked..

Hopefully that happens soon..

Gareth67

First Grade
D112D765-C17B-4E5B-8C73-5FDEA3376690.png

“ For pity sake when are you bunch of whiners ever going to accept the fact that I am here for the long haul ? “

“ Its not every day that a man of my capabilities comes along you know ! I mean you could have any of the other run-of-the-mill coaches and be just as unhappy - think about that . I am still attempting to train that devious Flanagan how to peel oranges , I mean the silly sod turned up in his first match with a flaming butter-knife - can you believe it ? ? “

“ However enough of my troubles , let’s all think positive thoughts for the rest of the year - as a collective group , it can only be for the better . Well that’s it for now , and don’t forget sleep with your beany on during these cold winter nights , I find it warms up the grey matter for the next day ! “

Latest posts