What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

George Dragon

Juniors
George
any idea if we are going to bring the development players into the 30 to fill the holes or look at outside players ?? Also how is Kaide ellis looking will he get a run at some stage ??
I have not seen a training run since covid, so cant tell you much about Kaide.
I think so, just my opinion though. I was chating to Cody he is at contact training level now and is around 2 weeks from full fitness The twins have been getting good feedback too, Shaun told me he was brought into the bubble too, but is back out ATM with the outbreak in the area and his family getting tested. This indicates a least 1 DP moving up.

qld redvee

Juniors
I have not seen a training run since covid, so cant tell you much about Kaide.
I think so, just my opinion though. I was chating to Cody he is at contact training level now and is around 2 weeks from full fitness The twins have been getting good feedback too, Shaun told me he was brought into the bubble too, but is back out ATM with the outbreak in the area and his family getting tested. This indicates a least 1 DP moving up.
Thanx for the update george

George Dragon

Juniors
FCD
Penrith will be worried about Barrett taking talent to the dogs - wonder what Gus will have to say about it
From a Fox story

Penrith are understood to have warned Barrett against taking players with him if he takes up the gig.

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary says he has trust in Barrett to do right by the club no matter what the future holds.

“Trent has been completely transparent and we have a relationship which is built on, as much as anything else, trust,” he said.

One of Penrith’s young guns who have been tossed up as a potential player the Bulldogs would be interested in is five-eighth Matt Burton.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I think Bud has the same ability, just a year younger. Will be able too judge this time next year, although he has missed that year development in CC.
Yeah I agree, I’d love both. Burton is a bit bigger though and he’s ready to go right now. He’s wasted at Penrith they are in a premiership window and have to decide between he or Luai. He’s too good for a backup.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Both Triple M and Fox League have reported that the Dragons have begun preliminary talks with SBW’s manager to bring him to the club for the rest of this yr

Personally I reckon he will go to NZ

redVinme

Juniors
Don’t want him.
His best days are way past.
Agreed.
Best days are over.
What he may bring in attitude, professionalism and experience may be worth a slap at least.
The roosters have said he changed a lot of people's attitudes around performance and effort.

For me though stinks of trying to get a win. If he won't be here next year not worth the effort and circus.

Latest posts