What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders 3 2 1

Valheru

Coach
Worst performance of the year thus far. Raiders were up for the fight and the roosters didn't want much to do with it.

I can't say i am surprised they looked tired in the storm game then again against cowboys so this type of performance was coming.

Draw softens up a bit now with warriors (although it is a CC where we are rubbish), titans and then dragons before storm again.

We were so "up" to start the post COVID season that a down period was inevitable and Robbo has given me absolutely no reason to believe they won't come out of it.

The 9 day turn around should do them the world of good after a pretty brutal 4 week period.

Worth noting our 4 losses have come at a combined 13 points.

Points are tough to give

3 teddy
2 Keary
1 flanno

Warnecke

Juniors
Worst performance of the year thus far. Raiders were up for the fight and the roosters didn't want much to do with it.

I can't say i am surprised they looked tired in the storm game then again against cowboys so this type of performance was coming.

Draw softens up a bit now with warriors (although it is a CC where we are rubbish), titans and then dragons before storm again.

We were so "up" to start the post COVID season that a down period was inevitable and Robbo has given me absolutely no reason to believe they won't come out of it.

The 9 day turn around should do them the world of good after a pretty brutal 4 week period.

Worth noting our 4 losses have come at a combined 13 points.

Points are tough to give

3 teddy
2 Keary
1 flanno
Agree 100 percent! The tiredness factor was evident and was always going to be a factor at some stage. Fair play to Canberra who made the most of their opportunities. Your three points was spot on!

I agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread so far. I am not sure that I would give the 3 to Teddy on this particular occasion. I thought SST tried very hard and might be the one.

Anyway, I will give this further consideration and reply later.

The footy is about to start!

Headless Chook

Juniors
A tough result to digest. They just looked tired. Fair play to the Raiders but in fairness those two tries we let in (Williams and Papalii) wouldn't have happened in a month of Sundays. Talk about soft and so unlike us. One of those games I guess.

3. Keary
2. SST
1. Cords.

When people start 3,2,1 threads may I suggest they add the tag "2020 roosters player of the year" when they create them for this season? I did with the ones I started as I thought it will make it easier to find them if/when anyone decides to collate all the votes for 2020.

Cheers :)

Valheru

Coach
When people start 3,2,1 threads may I suggest they add the tag "2020 roosters player of the year" when they create them for this season? I did with the ones I started as I thought it will make it easier to find them if/when anyone decides to collate all the votes for 2020.

Cheers :)

Good point. Will do