What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
Mbye at Captain is a bit strange hut I'm sure Madge has his reasons. More than likely he did an IQ test for all the players and he was the only one that didn't qualify for special needs
Maybe they both had/have a special need

Last edited:

Blackwhitegold

Juniors
I think our team has what it takes to win the comp this year. I wouldn’t Change anything. There well coached and still growing as a team. Attack is good and defence is not too bad, look at our f and a. The boys are extremely fit and getting fitter. Come talk to me after the parra’s game. We should all hale madge for acting like a god for this club, I’m loving it.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think our team has what it takes to win the comp this year. I wouldn’t Change anything. There well coached and still growing as a team. Attack is good and defence is not too bad, look at our f and a. The boys are extremely fit and getting fitter. Come talk to me after the parra’s game. We should all hale madge for acting like a god for this club, I’m loving it.
I think we can beat Parra this week, but to date we haven't beaten any of the sides in front of us, so I'm not getting to far ahead just yet.

super_coach

First Grade
Dragons have said to Saab they will talk about a possible release at the end of the season. So nothing will happen to than and from what I have seen of him, needs a lot of work but the potential is there.

The Rosco

Bench
I love those documentaries about baby giraffes.
I can't help but have a chuckle watching them trying to stand up with those long gangly legs flailing about.

axl rose

Bench
I love those documentaries about baby giraffes.
I can't help but have a chuckle watching them trying to stand up with those long gangly legs flailing about.
I was watching one last night and these Lions were so hungry they started trying to eat Giraffes. As for Saab I can't see it happening. They will keep him over their other young winger Salior.

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Was reported somewhere legit that he has requested a release (again). Mail is very strong its to take up offer here (which is why we got rid of Corey).

If Maguire can get Saab playing to his standards...with a frame like his? f**k me he would be damaging
think they CT move was permitted in anticipation of a Saab move youre right.

Red V forum says that Saab's old man is a mad bunnies supporter and he is pushing him to Redfern.

The connection to Saab signing is Westfield Sports High and Wayne Lambkin WT flegg coach.

BrotherJim05

Bench
think they CT move was permitted in anticipation of a Saab move youre right.

Red V forum says that Saab's old man is a mad bunnies supporter and he is pushing him to Redfern.

The connection to Saab signing is Westfield Sports High and Wayne Lambkin WT flegg coach.

Interesting. On 360 they mentioned that a Alex Johnston <> JAC trade was very likely to happen. I can't imagine they would be after Saab if this is the case, so will be interesting to see how all the dominoes fall.

Souths backline will just be simply insane next year. Then with the addition of Arrow to their pack....fk me

gordynz

Juniors
Interesting. On 360 they mentioned that a Alex Johnston <> JAC trade was very likely to happen. I can't imagine they would be after Saab if this is the case, so will be interesting to see how all the dominoes fall.

Souths backline will just be simply insane next year. Then with the addition of Arrow to their pack....fk me
I dont understand how they can afford JAC when they told Johnston that he wasnt able to fit under their cap? If it's a facade then that's hugely disrespectful to AJ.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I dont understand how they can afford JAC when they told Johnston that he wasnt able to fit under their cap? If it's a facade then that's hugely disrespectful to AJ.
AJ is currently on 280k & his manager is wanting 400k.One reason Souths won’t pay it is that they consider him a winger which I agree with plus the obvious that they will have a stellar backline when JAC joins them in ‘21 & AJ becomes surplus to their needs.

If we could discard Mbye & with Momo returning then AJ would b a beneficial signing for us as we would then have 5 decent 3/4’s in nofa bj Talau Momo & AJ plus a few up & comers pressing for a start.Additionally AJ would b reasonable depth for fullback if AD were injured.

Das Hassler

Bench
On an outside subject....had to get a laugh from this article...certainly not at Barrett as it's a fair assessment but after all of what Barrett does WTF has dad Cleary left to do to earn his 2020 mill $'s ?

"Barrett's work at Penrith with juniors and fringe first-graders impressed the Canterbury board along with his abilities to generate great attacking and defensive strategies as an NRL coach."