What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Utoikamanu, Jake Simpkin & Shawn Blore

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Utoikamanu is ordinary, sorry to say, I like the tiges, so no trolling, he is a dead set plodder, same at wenty. Happy to be proven wrong.

Ps

I love Matterson, but disagree with his departure!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Utoikamanu is ordinary, sorry to say, I like the tiges, so no trolling, he is a dead set plodder, same at wenty. Happy to be proven wrong.

Ps

I love Matterson, but disagree with his departure!

I haven’t seen enough of him to form an opinion, however better judges then me have high opinions of him including the current NSW coach. I also feel if he was a plodder Parra wouldn’t have thrown a tantrum over his departure and allowed him to leave instead of upgrading him.

Also keep in mind Parra fans all told us Twal was shit when we signed him, so hard to take anything they say seriously

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I haven’t seen enough of him to form an opinion, however better judges then me have high opinions of him including the current NSW coach. I also feel if he was a plodder Parra wouldn’t have thrown a tantrum over his departure and allowed him to leave instead of upgrading him.

Also keep in mind Parra fans all told us Twal was shit when we signed him, so hard to take anything they say seriously
Fair enough, time will tell.

super_coach

First Grade
Bottom line he is a kid, and under Madge there are no short cuts on the training paddock so if the desire is there, Madge will turn him Into a football. You only have to look at Sam McIntyre to see what hard work under Madge, you can achieve

Delboy

First Grade

To be honest, most Parra fans that actually watch and know their own juniors never had that opinion. ‘Twal was most definitely a work in progress that was expected by the Club to play NRL within the following 12 months. Tigers were prepared to offer decent NRL contract money to get him, and they weren’t about to stand in his way, he is still friends with a lot of the staff and roster and basically most sensible Eels fans wish him well, and never wanted to lose him.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Bottom line he is a kid, and under Madge there are no short cuts on the training paddock so if the desire is there, Madge will turn him Into a football. You only have to look at Sam McIntyre to see what hard work under Madge, you can achieve
Sorry don’t know who Sam McIntyre is.

Vic Mackey

Referee
To be honest, most Parra fans that actually watch and know their own juniors never had that opinion. ‘Twal was most definitely a work in progress that was expected by the Club to play NRL within the following 12 months. Tigers were prepared to offer decent NRL contract money to get him, and they weren’t about to stand in his way, he is still friends with a lot of the staff and roster and basically most sensible Eels fans wish him well, and never wanted to lose him.

Interesting how the Eels staff rated Twal but were happy to let him go early as the Tigers made him a good offer. Yet aren’t prepared to do the same for Stefano, who is apparently a plodder.

soc123_au

Staff member
It was good to see Shawn get his debut last night. Definitely looks like he belongs in first grade. I especially enjoyed him not backing down when Nathan Brown took him on. Good to see he went straight over to him at full time too. Big future for this kid. You merkins will be forgiving Ivan & saying thank you pretty soon.

Tigerm

First Grade
It was good to see Shawn get his debut last night. Definitely looks like he belongs in first grade. I especially enjoyed him not backing down when Nathan Brown took him on. Good to see he went straight over to him at full time too. Big future for this kid. You merkins will be forgiving Ivan & saying thank you pretty soon.
Doubt we will go that far. Maybe if he stands in front of Packer in a tackling drill?

Yeah I'll stop short of thanking Ivan. The kid does look to have it though.

Incorrect

Coach
Eels fan here, just dropping by to say that I think you blokes have got a good'un in young Blore. Really liked what he brought to the battle last night. And that clip of him smashing Stefano on page 1 of the thread should give you guys plenty to look forward to.

Given the troops you guys started the game without last night and then compounded by losing 2 or 3 more during the game, I thought the Tigers looked good. Just lacking a bit of polish to take advantage of some of the half chances on the edges.