What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Fri - Broncos 8-46 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JW

Coach
Surely Isaako gets dropped then

You'd think so, but it's starting to look like yet another week of shuffling deck chairs. Expect for Darbs, of course, who'll be counting coin in his executive recliner out in the centres.

Isaako not truly dropped. Unfortunately his father passed away overnight. Such a terrible time for him and with the media fracas surrounding the Broncos I wouldn't expect him back for a fortnight.

He really did put up a fight. I remember reading an article about a year ago that he had nose cancer and only had 2 weeks left. So he fought on for another year. RIP and condolences to his family.... I know from personal experience how bad it is to lose someone to evil cancer.

Charlie124

First Grade
I cannot....and i can't stress this enough....wait for this game.

I also wanted to take a moment to congratulate Seibs on the brave decision to ever so slightly shuffle some more deck chairs by moving Milford to fullback to accomodate for Isaako's absence due to his father's passing. I don't get the criticism, honestly.

GongPanther

Referee

I also wanted to take a moment to congratulate Seibs on the brave decision to ever so slightly shuffle some more deck chairs by moving Milford to fullback to accomodate for Isaako's absence due to his father's passing. I don't get the criticism, honestly.
In the face of sheer adversity, maybe the Broncos within the space of a week, might just dig deep enough to find that spark which could make them play out of their skins.

Brave and courageous efforts have been made in this season, so the Broncos can't be completely discounted.

JW

Coach
In the face of sheer adversity, maybe the Broncos within the space of a week, might just dig deep enough to find that spark which could make them play out of their skins.

Brave and courageous efforts have been made in this season, so the Broncos can't be completely discounted.

I reckon we can be completely discounted mate.

In fact, given the continued inaction in addressing the glaring and long standing issues that we face at all levels and across many areas at the club, a ruthless Storm 17 could do us a bit of a favour by giving us a flogging to end all floggings (without completely ruining some of our younger blokes in the process, of course).

GongPanther

Referee
I reckon we can be completely discounted mate.

In fact, given the continued inaction in addressing the glaring and long standing issues that we face at all levels and across many areas at the club, a ruthless Storm 17 could do us a bit of a favour by giving us a flogging to end all floggings (without completely ruining some of our younger blokes in the process, of course).
Who knows, a boil over like this would make the hall of fame.

Reactions: JW

myrrh ken

First Grade

At least Milford offers the potential of something. Boyd on the offer hand offers nothing except laughs.