What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Webb interview on Triple M

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I think you will find that JDB will have grounds to sue for lost earnings. His contract money aside as he is paid he was an origin player he can persue as lost earnings the monies from origin and I’d say the NRL policy. Not sure but someone did say to me that if JDB was found not guilty I’d hate to be the NRL

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not sure but someone did say to me that if JDB was found not guilty I’d hate to be the NRL
And if he is found guilty I’d hate to be JDB..

But there’s a whole court case to get through before we know any result, so speculation is just futile at this stage..

Como Connection

First Grade
I think you will find that JDB will have grounds to sue for lost earnings. His contract money aside as he is paid he was an origin player he can persue as lost earnings the monies from origin and I’d say the NRL policy. Not sure but someone did say to me that if JDB was found not guilty I’d hate to be the NRL
And Greenburg and News Limited
CC

getsmarty

Immortal
Episode 32: Ryan Webb: “We just need to understand our history and our heritage”
On this week's podcast we chat openly with Dragons CEO Ryan Webb about the direction of the club and how the process of getting a new head coach is going.
We bring you through the latest Dragons news (including team list review, Feagai boys re-signing and is Anthony Griffin going to be our next coach?)
Plus Review the win Vs Brisbane, preview this Friday's game against Gold coast plus Fan's questions and remember them!

https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PBE8AA43J9ZXW

Reactions: jak

possm

Coach
Other teams have been circling apparently
We've let plenty of players go and there is still more that will leave. Up until now we have not purchased anyone so, we should have a good war chest to buy some quality forwards and have some left over to up-grade the contracts of young players coming through.

saintly1996

Juniors
I think Webb has done a good job so far. Found that interview interesting.

Talk is cheap though, but under his watch there has been a player cleanout and the coach sacked all in 6 months.

I will be interested now in how they handle the coaching appointment, I would either have someone who hasn't been at the club before or for a long time.

Craig Fitzgibbon or Todd Payten, with a mentor like a Tim Sheens or Bennett is the way i would go.

If De Belin gets off I'd expect him to stay given the support he has received from the Dragons during his suspension.
We also provided tremendous support for Packer and he racked off at the first sign of a better contract.
What makes you think De Belin will not look after his own interests given the opportunity?
You, I and many of us on this forum are old school whereby by a handshake was as good as any contract.
Where playing for the jersey and the emblem was one of the most important motivators in sport.
And finally, where loyalty actually meant something.
Not today I'm afraid.
Those ideals have long been buried.

Latest posts