What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh McCrone back to Saints....

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Josh McCrone has been released from the Wolfpack to re-join the struggling Dragons as Mary see's Josh as the man to boost their side with his exceptional skills. He will replace Clune at Halfback as quick as this Saturday and will be captain the Dragons for the rest of the year. Mary will use Josh's exceptional experience and will continue to use him as his go to man as he was before.

It all BS guys, just something I made up but as soon as I saw that the Wolfpack players are released and will be coming back to Australia I am dreading that this will happen. Please God no......

Crush

Coach
SBW would be a good repl

They surely don't have the cap to recruit SBW. Saints however do have cap space and maybe can offer SBW a deal for the rest of this season.
Lol
They have 1.6 million in the cap left and are possibly seeking cap relief for Radley and Verills season ending injuries.
Its the Roosters Possm, different rules apply for them. They do as they please.

redVinme

Bench
Lol
They have 1.6 million in the cap left and are possibly seeking cap relief for Radley and Verills season ending injuries.
Its the Roosters Possm, different rules apply for them. They do as they please.

Can't you only seek compensation if the injury occurred on rep duty? Or so we thought.....

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Let’s see...Mcrone is over 30...at the end of his career...barely a first grader...

He ticks all the boxes in relation to what we’ve been looking for in the past 10 years.

I say sign him now before anyone else gets their hands on him.

The calm one

Juniors
Josh McCrone has been released from the Wolfpack to re-join the struggling Dragons as Mary see's Josh as the man to boost their side with his exceptional skills. He will replace Clune at Halfback as quick as this Saturday and will be captain the Dragons for the rest of the year. Mary will use Josh's exceptional experience and will continue to use him as his go to man as he was before.

It all BS guys, just something I made up but as soon as I saw that the Wolfpack players are released and will be coming back to Australia I am dreading that this will happen. Please God no......
Owen has just fallen out of his tree. THANKS

RedVDragon

Juniors
Yeh and Tim Lafai rejoins the club after leaving for 1 week. McIdiot missed him that much he made sure he came back and will start in the centre’s this week. Zac Lomax goes to an extended bench

Latest posts