What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (23/7/20)

I mean I don’t mind N Brown because his grubby and thuggish play, it comes naturally. He was born to be a dickhead by Twisted genetics and there’s not much he can do about it. We are hoping to have him sent off. Respect.

Matt’s is more of a try hard flog. Rude to fans and in deep love with himself. Thus the stretcher.

I mean I don’t mind N Brown because his grubby and thuggish play, it comes naturally. He was born to be a dickhead by Twisted genetics and there’s not much he can do about it. We are hoping to have him sent off. Respect.

Matt’s is more of a try hard flog. Rude to fans and in deep love with himself. Thus the stretcher.
FFS just get to the bit where you wish us well.

eels_fan

First Grade
Yeah BA seemed a little smug in the presser with his response when a journo basically said “last week you said everyone was sweet & then you had a number of players pull out the next day, is the named team going to play tomorrow?”

I don’t expect Sivo or Brown to play

84 Baby

Referee
Perhaps this is our response to Tigers Matterson barbs, Sivo and Nrown to climb off their deathbeds to play

I don’t mind Sivo stepping down, but losing Brown means you have no genuine enforcer.

I mean how does nrowny get a hip injury on the captains run?

Sounds like he’s trying to avoid playing against Packer.

He whacks little guys, but put a man up against him and he’s outta there.

Last edited:

Angry_eel

First Grade

Well he is from South West Sydney, just like 50% of the Tigers fanbase.

Tigers have done well here. Whether it's the coach or their media manager, pulling out stuff about Matterson was a smart move.

To be honest, it should have been no issue for them in the modern day and age. He didn't want to be there and he left but they decided to bring it up before the game.

Let's see if it's successful or blows up in their face.
It will be Pascoe
I got told by a journalist that while he was denying on camera he knew anything about the Cleary move back to Penrith, he was the one leaking it in the background

Just on Gary Jack. I was told a story by a former Parramatta & Australian player who spent some time at Balmain, that almost every time he goes to a Tigers or Kangaroo reunion, Gary Jack gets into an argument with Steve Roach, they go outside to sort it out and Jack comes back with his face all smashed up and five minutes later they are all mates again

Gronk

Staff member
img_9414.jpg