What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Thu - Eels 26-16 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big test - think if we complete sets, a high amount of offloads and have a great attitude in defense we’ll only lose by 14

Could be true, but at least we can still win the premiership this year.

Who the Tigpies?

You never make the 8 how the f**k will you win the Premiership.

LOL!

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
The 2 Penrith players were pushed out the door by 'loyal Ivan' to free up funds to upgrade his son.
Cleary is the biggest grub named Ivan to live in Australia in the last 50 years.
Ivan Milat: " hold my . . . nah, actually, good call mate."

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tigers 50 Eels 2

Ryan Matterson to kick a field goal 30 seconds into the match; from the ensuing set, we go 70m, and Moses kicks another field goal.

Once the Tigers stop laughing at our pathetic squad, the floodgates open.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Not kidding myself, plenty of returning players fora no doubt fired up Parra, a few important players Missing from the Tigers.

This could get ugly, keeping the loss to under 12 would be a huge effort here.

Fangs

Coach
We all want to see a Tigers victory here. Even Eels fans do. However they will be outclassed I think.

24-10 Eels.

natheel

Coach
Eels can’t just think they’ll win because looking at who tigers have out and who we get back you’d think eels win 13+
But tigers will back themselves and have guys who could pull our pants down. Fergo and Blake need to be on defensively imo that’s a weak side for them

chrisD

Coach
Eels will scrape past. They're most likely pretenders as far as premiership aspirations go but they're better than the injured Tigers.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Eels can’t just think they’ll win because looking at who tigers have out and who we get back you’d think eels win 13+
But tigers will back themselves and have guys who could pull our pants down. Fergo and Blake need to be on defensively imo that’s a weak side for them

Its a shame we have some players out, if both teams were close to full strength I think it would be a cracking game. Not using it as an excuse as even if we were Eels would be deserved favourites. Its a long year and you have a squad for a reason.

We aimed up against the Panthers when we were missing a similar number of players and went down in a close high quality affair so hopefully the same performance will be dished out tonight. Even though we have 4 of our starting forwards out I think we can still hold our own there, its the centers that have me terrified. Lawrence marking Jenko would have been a great contest in 2011, however these days Rowdy can barley break into a jog. Mbye marking Waqa has the potential to be ten times worse.

Take care Parra.

When you embarrass the Tigpies on the score board tonight watch out for the Kung Fu Kicks and Coat Hangers.

Bunch of sore losers this mob and the fans are even worse.

The Rosco

Bench
Take care Parra.

When you embarrass the Tigpies on the score board tonight watch out for the Kung Fu Kicks and Coat Hangers.

Bunch of sore losers this mob and the fans are even worse.
Why the saltiness Dragon ?
Is it coz we beat your lot pre-covid ?
Did you just find out your avatar's boobies aren't real ?
Chill. Take a peptide and calm down mate.

We're in real trouble I think. The human bollard MCK starting in the second row, poor old Chris Lawrence is solid but is up against some class and could to be made the fool as well. Our bench is as average as average can be.

They've surprised me a couple of times this year already though, they show up with the right attitude and they could make a game of it.

I reckon Parra by 16.

Latest posts