What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
Benji knew what he was doing trying to play down the matterson thing...hyping this game up is just playing right into their hands...they run on wounded hero bogan juice! WT NEVER respond to an emotional challenge...only when they've been forced to knuckle down as footballers...hyped up distractions do not help...milestone games...one emotionally charged hi pressure game at the fortress to make the finals?!...never ever works...lo key hardarsed 80 football heads on is the only way we win...couldnt care less about matterson or why he left and I hope this week's 17 don't either.

League WTF

Juniors
Benji knew what he was doing trying to play down the matterson thing...hyping this game up is just playing right into their hands...they run on wounded hero bogan juice! WT NEVER respond to an emotional challenge...only when they've been forced to knuckle down as footballers...hyped up distractions do not help...milestone games...one emotionally charged hi pressure game at the fortress to make the finals?!...never ever works...lo key hardarsed 80 football heads on is the only way we win...couldnt care less about matterson or why he left and I hope this week's 17 don't either.
Very true...Ryan doesn’t matterson!

Tigerm

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/5ff94bb5e4ebd17d2d74686b4990fbfc

The Eels could be down on troops with Nathan Brown and Maika Sivo in extreme doubt for their clash with the Tigers.

Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers at Bankwest Stadium (7.50pm)

Eels team: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Andrew Davey 15. Marata Niukore 16. Stefano Utoikamanu 17. Brad Takairangi 18. David Gower 19. George Jennings

Players cut: 20. Daniel Alvaro 21. Jai Field

Tigers team: 1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Chris Lawrence 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Billy Walters 7. Benji Marshall 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Russell Packer 11. Michael Chee-Kam 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Matt Eisenhuth 14. Sam McIntyre 16. Luke Brooks 17. Chris McQueen 18. Oliver Clark 20. Shawn Blore 21. Alex Seyfarth

Players cut: 15. Thomas Mikaele 19. Elijah Taylor

Late mail: The Eels have Maika Sivo (knee) and Nathan Brown (hip) in extreme doubt, according to The Daily Telegraph. Marata Niukore would come in for Brown if he is ruled out and David Gower would join the bench, while George Jennings is on standby for Sivo.

For the Tigers interchange prop Thomas Mikaele was ruled out with Oliver Clark set to be promoted to the interchange in his place.

WA Tiger

Bench
As long as Benji has the serious Maori warrior look just before kick off..Look out for it ..that’s win or lose..(No doubt he will have it on today)

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/5ff94bb5e4ebd17d2d74686b4990fbfc

The Eels could be down on troops with Nathan Brown and Maika Sivo in extreme doubt for their clash with the Tigers.

Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers at Bankwest Stadium (7.50pm)

Eels team: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Andrew Davey 15. Marata Niukore 16. Stefano Utoikamanu 17. Brad Takairangi 18. David Gower 19. George Jennings

Players cut: 20. Daniel Alvaro 21. Jai Field

Tigers team: 1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Chris Lawrence 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Billy Walters 7. Benji Marshall 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Russell Packer 11. Michael Chee-Kam 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Matt Eisenhuth 14. Sam McIntyre 16. Luke Brooks 17. Chris McQueen 18. Oliver Clark 20. Shawn Blore 21. Alex Seyfarth

Players cut: 15. Thomas Mikaele 19. Elijah Taylor

Late mail: The Eels have Maika Sivo (knee) and Nathan Brown (hip) in extreme doubt, according to The Daily Telegraph. Marata Niukore would come in for Brown if he is ruled out and David Gower would join the bench, while George Jennings is on standby for Sivo.

For the Tigers interchange prop Thomas Mikaele was ruled out with Oliver Clark set to be promoted to the interchange in his place.
Won’t surprise if Blore makes his debut replacing Mcqueen

There’s not a man here who wouldn’t want to coat hanger the cat if the opportunity so presented.

If we can’t win the game, we owe it to ourselves to teach that prick headed self loving punk a lesson he will never forget.

He’d want to be apologising and begging for forgiveness as soon as he walks onto our stadium.

Tiger05

First Grade
There’s not a man here who wouldn’t want to coat hanger the cat if the opportunity so presented.

If we can’t win the game, we owe it to ourselves to teach that prick headed self loving punk a lesson he will never forget.

He’d want to be apologising and begging for forgiveness as soon as he walks onto our stadium.

I don't give a shit. He was great for us last year. He acted like a muppet at the end of the season but I think that was him and not us.

To me his actions are nothing like the Turd who we bought on and supported for years and he had less than zero loyalty towards us.

I don't give a shit. He was great for us last year. He acted like a muppet at the end of the season but I think that was him and not us.

To me his actions are nothing like the Turd who we bought on and supported for years and he had less than zero loyalty towards us.

The turd needs a good on field flogging as well. Some studs to his head to make him look better. Ponce he is.

Tigerm

First Grade
They just mentioned that Moses has been out for 3 weeks?
If I heard it right then his fitness will be a bit down.