What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (23/7/20)

Soto

Bench
Sick of the love affair the whole week with the Tigers. Tigers this, tigers that. Its basically why i don't bother watching any of the fox footy shows during the week...
Then you want to watch the game and Ennis and Anasta want to wax lyrical about them too.
We'll probably have Brandy or Kev Walters as one of the commentators too..arghhh they will be hoping as hard as hell they beat Parra

Suitman

Post Whore
Sick of the love affair the whole week with the Tigers. Tigers this, tigers that. Its basically why i don't bother watching any of the fox footy shows during the week...
Then you want to watch the game and Ennis and Anasta want to wax lyrical about them too.
We'll probably have Brandy or Kev Walters as one of the commentators too..arghhh they will be hoping as hard as hell they beat Parra

Let's just hope it's not Roach as well.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Ill be a person. Northern stand, 10 meters in, half way up. Good seats and no Tigpies fans. As long as every pr*ck keeps their distance its all good. Gotta protect the old bast*rds.
Ground is looking magnifcent is it not Gazz. I feel safer here than walking down the main St of Huskisson on the weekend.

Latest posts