What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Eels @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
Lost their way in attack, all the little set plays and shapes have disappeared that is where the old boys need to take control. It’s been a rabble in attack since Douehi went off

gordsy

Juniors
I tell you what, we'd have given up 30 by now in times gone by. If Lawrence and Nofo hadn't been so shit with the passing and ball handling we'd be doing better.

stryker

First Grade
Nofoaluma is such a stupid footballer. Even when space is created for him he almost always steps in field and tries to break through heavy cover defence. The bloke has enough toe to test them on the outside.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Lost their way in attack, all the little set plays and shapes have disappeared that is where the old boys need to take control. It’s been a rabble in attack since Douehi went off
Last week was so stupidly easy as Brisbane were so crap it papered over the cracks.

Pezz70

Juniors
Some nice attacking pieces late. Good to see they didn’t throw in the towel, hardly touched the ball in the second half. It’s a loss but they showed some character. Utiokimona is a monster can’t wait for him to be carting it up for us

Pezz70

Juniors
Man of the Match: Russell Packer....no need to explain why.

The Tigers tried their absolute rings out tonight and tried for 80 minutes. Ultimately , we just don't have the cattle yet. Anybody who says we do is absolutely kidding themselves!
He had a crack, pity he’ll cop three weeks on Tuesday

Shawn Blore not taking any shit from Nathan Brown. Great stuff

After the third attempt to run over the top of him he casually walks away laughing. Can’t lie that made me smile.

ultimately injuries and suspensions have hurt us and along with the toll on the night it was a decent effort to stay in that one. Throw a new starting pack in along with BJ and grub and we are a much stronger side. If they are the benchmark (I personally wouldn’t say they are) then we are well on our way.

WA Tiger

Bench
And Brookes came on? .. (and Walters and Benji separated?)I’m working so only guessing for now

Latest posts