What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (23/7/20)

hindy111

Post Whore
Boring game for me. Should do steam rolled them but couldn't.
Nikauore is getting better each week. He needs more minutes for me. 50 a game. When he comes on we always go up a level.

With Evan's back next week and Kafsui and Stone soon it's going to be one powerfull bench.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Defence is great but our attack is Sivo & a bit of luck.

Man, I would love to have Marshall in the team. So passionate and an energizer bunny.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I have no idea who that number 14 is but I like the cut of his jib. Solid as hell, plays smart and has a bit of attack about him. It’s unfortunate he has Matto and Lane in front of him because he’s a genuine first grader.

Happy MEel

First Grade
RCG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daylight > Junior Paulo >>> everyone else
He’s a lunatic. Making metres still playing 60 straight minutes. I was happy we signed him because I thought he’d add a bit of experience. I didn’t think we’d be getting one of the best middle forwards in the game. It’d be hard to leave him out of origin if he keeps these kind of performances up. In saying that though, Paulo wouldn’t look out of place either. Klemmer, RCG, Paulo and either Vaughan or Saifiti is an outstanding middle. Add Jake and Murray as smaller middles and we should absolutely dominate QLD this year.

hindy111

Post Whore
No injuries and we got tre two points, that was about it.

I thought we were very average again. RCG is the best prop in the game atm.

When we signed him I was thinking he would be ok. Or maybe get to decent form. He has gone up 2 levels.
Niakuore has gone up a level also. Half his meters are PCM.
N.Brown has yet to get good rhythm but will with continuous games. Shame Matterson went off.

Davey handled himself ok. But this is a great forward pack one we get our other 3 back into it.

Eelogical

Referee
I have no idea who that number 14 is but I like the cut of his jib. Solid as hell, plays smart and has a bit of attack about him. It’s unfortunate he has Matto and Lane in front of him because he’s a genuine first grader.
Some call him the canecutter. The rest of us have no idea.

eel01s

Bench
Got the job done after a terrible first 20 minutes. Imagine how well we will go once our attack clicks!

Feel sorry for Fergo, his amazing effort deserved a try. Moses was the difference for us this week, He plays last week and we win.

Not sure about everyone else, but I am enjoying the way we are getting over the top of teams, even though we are nowhere near our best.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Defence is great but our attack is Sivo & a bit of luck.

Man, I would love to have Marshall in the team. So passionate and an energizer bunny.

In the energizer bunny stakes, we have the King, f**k Marshall.

The King 3 TA, 2 LBA

Benchi 1 LBA

Eelogical

Referee
We still won convincingly despite the mediocrity..RCG is the best signing since Tahu or Morrison.
Meh. That was a game that I won't bother watching again. Tiges played very well considering their lack of possession. Our attack looked disjointed for the most part. A below par performance from the Eels IMO.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He’s a lunatic. Making metres still playing 60 straight minutes. I was happy we signed him because I thought he’d add a bit of experience. I didn’t think we’d be getting one of the best middle forwards in the game. It’d be hard to leave him out of origin if he keeps these kind of performances up. In saying that though, Paulo wouldn’t look out of place either. Klemmer, RCG, Paulo and either Vaughan or Saifiti is an outstanding middle. Add Jake and Murray as smaller middles and we should absolutely dominate QLD this year.

RCG is not human - that try was gorgeous.

And he went hard for 60 minutes.

Yet another game where he runs for 200m+...he is an absolute machine.

Stevie

Bench
Whilst I’m bummed Fergo didn’t get rewarded for that effort, The merkin is dead set sponsored by Valium this week.