What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Thu - Eels 26-16 Wests Tigers @ Bankwest

Round 11: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Missed the first try, not surprised Sutton and co derped it up.
I thought the game was very entertaining, Eels are clearly the better side and did enough to get the win.

Yeah look I find every game we don't win by 50 shit, because I fully expect us to go full chess champion and find a way to lose, so I might not be the most reliable witness here...

natheel

Coach
Its a shame we have some players out, if both teams were close to full strength I think it would be a cracking game. Not using it as an excuse as even if we were Eels would be deserved favourites. Its a long year and you have a squad for a reason.

We aimed up against the Panthers when we were missing a similar number of players and went down in a close high quality affair so hopefully the same performance will be dished out tonight. Even though we have 4 of our starting forwards out I think we can still hold our own there, its the centers that have me terrified. Lawrence marking Jenko would have been a great contest in 2011, however these days Rowdy can barley break into a jog. Mbye marking Waqa has the potential to be ten times worse.

As expected gave yourselves every chance to win. Physical game. Packer tried to lift your guys but us losing Matterson and seeing how Packer reacted I think spurred us on a bit. RCG is a different player to than what he was at Riff. We are both aggressive sides
Shawn Blore held his own and with Stef going there you have a good young pack to work with.

super_coach

First Grade
Tigers went into the game down on troops, had to overcome the Sutton factor who always rides home the top weight and showed plenty of ticker. Parra were always going to win and did enough, but as a Tigers man I see good days not far away

super_coach

First Grade
Two things to come out of tonight
1...Madge is putting together a very strong pack at the Tigers and with a couple of good backline signings they will be the real deal

2 Parra, after a very good start to the year are starting to fade and will not do to much damage in the finals...but will at least make the finals, unlike my mob