What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Gennings and Vanilla Gorilla join Warriors immediately...

Alvaro fell down very quickly in the pecking order...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...rs-as-eels-duo-join-club-20200724-p55f7s.html
The most interesting thing about the Gennings loan is that he has been our reserve outside back. With Fergo under a cloud, I am wondering who BA has in mind to bring in should Fergo need another break.

Alvaro I can understand has Kevans and Oregon are both back soon and they are higher up the order for a middle spot on the bench.

Incorrect

Coach
The most interesting thing about the Gennings loan is that he has been our reserve outside back. With Fergo under a cloud, I am wondering who BA has in mind to bring in should Fergo need another break.

Alvaro I can understand has Kevans and Oregon are both back soon and they are higher up the order for a middle spot on the bench.
Yeah I wondered the same. Not unhappy we've decided to loan him out, but as you say, BA must plan to try someone else if we need someone on the flanks if Ferguson or Sivo go down... Although the article does state that if we need them back at any point we reserve the right to do so

Incorrect

Coach
If we're struggling for wingers after letting Gennings go, maybe we could ask the Warriors to loan us Ken Maumolo or Fusitu'a seeing they're about to be putting their feet up in the next few weeks!!

emjaycee

Coach
Yeah I wondered the same. Not unhappy we've decided to loan him out, but as you say, BA must plan to try someone else if we need someone on the flanks if Ferguson or Sivo go down... Although the article does state that if we need them back at any point we reserve the right to do so
Well Dunster would be due a run sometime soon and I guess when we have the injured forwards back, we can also use Taka for a game or two on the wing.

EDIT: and of course the Fresh Prince.

Incorrect

Coach
Well Dunster would be due a run sometime soon and I guess when we have the injured forwards back, we can also use Taka for a game or two on the wing.

Happy with everything in that post....... till the Edit..... Cold sweats came over me when I saw that

Gazzamatta

Coach

Yeah I quite liked Taka on the wing. On Gennings I'm not a huge fan. Yep Dunster if required is a step to the future. Sort of like for like Taka for Fergo. Maybe Field would then be seen as our reserve back.
BA has had much luck with recent new promotions. Field, Davey, Stephano.
Bit long if ask me
Depends on the coin I guess. Hopefully we havent upgraded him this year.

Latest posts