What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Sat - Raiders 18-12 Rabbitohs @ GIO

Round 11: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 11
Canberra Raiders v South Sydney Rabbitohs
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce
Saturday 25 July 2020

Kickoff 7:35pm - Fox/Kayo

TL-CAN20a.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Jordan Rapana 5. Semi Valemi 6. Jack Wighton 7. George Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Siliva Havili 10. Dunamis Lui 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Kai O'Donnell
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Joseph Tapine 16. Ryan Sutton 17. Harley Smith-Shields 18. Sam Williams 19. Darby Medlyn 20. Matt Frawley 21. John Bateman

TL-SOU20a.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Corey Allan 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Mark Nicholls 15. Hame Sele 16. Patrick Mago 17. Jack Johns 18. Kurt Dillon 19. Keaon Koloamatangi 20. Troy Dargan 21. Steven Marsters

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Matt Noyen
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Apart from potentially the Wests Parra game this seems the only one worth watching for the round. Raiders fired up against Roosters but that was an easy one to get up for, much harder this week and the list hasn’t gotten any better.

Souths still haven’t beaten anyone decent this year and apart from a late flurry against the knights haven’t looked like it either.

Think the Raiders will just get the job done at home.

yobbo84

First Grade
James Roberts and Ethan Lowe out for the season. That's 4 season enders in the past month (to go with Braidon Burns and Tom Amone). Along with Campbell Graham and Liam Knight still injured and Latrell Mitchell suspended, I don't see how we get within 2 tries of Canberra.

Our backline is probably going to look like:

1. Alex Johnston, 2. Jaxson Paulo, 3. Dane Gagai, 4. Steven Marsters, 5. Corey Allan

Yikes.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Sticky is at home this week and gets 2 more days than his opposition to prepare.

That's not very fair.

Anyone know how souths are getting to Canberra?

Come on now mate, last week is last week. Time to move on.

Excited to hopefully big Jonneh back and see how HSS handles fg if he can get on the park. The club is very high on him. Probably part of the reason they're comfortable letting Cotric walk

BadnMean

Juniors
Come on now mate, last week is last week. Time to move on.

Excited to hopefully big Jonneh back and see how HSS handles fg if he can get on the park. The club is very high on him. Probably part of the reason they're comfortable letting Cotric walk

Wouldn't we be playing him at centre with Rapana outside him for experience/guidance if we were so set on HSS?

The whole way HSS and Valemi have been used is a bit odd. Like you I'd heard HSS was the next big thing but then Valemi leapfrogs him.

nick87

Coach
Wouldn't we be playing him at centre with Rapana outside him for experience/guidance if we were so set on HSS?

The whole way HSS and Valemi have been used is a bit odd. Like you I'd heard HSS was the next big thing but then Valemi leapfrogs him.
I think Semi is a bigger body and maybe given there is no reserve grade footy being played maybe the club feels he was more physically ready given the circumstances

But that's just a guess... i agree it's been strange that HSS hasnt gotten a run yet given how i know many in the club feel about him

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
Hello to all
I’m feeling this as a bit of a bogey match for the raiders, should be a walk in the park for the green machine but you never know what kind of heartbreak they will dish out next

BadnMean

Juniors
Skull a beer every time Whitehead or Toots gets called for milking.

Skull 2 if Whitehead's call was wrong because he copped shot you'd be hung for on Kalyn Ponga.

bileduct

Coach
FFS, it would be nice if Matt Nable would stop making promos about Raiders games. He doesn't do it for every game so why are we copping this rancid shit?