What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toronto wolfpack and the dragons

I dont want to see that turncoat anywhere near our team.He' a traitor and shouldnt be allowed to play NRL ever again. He walked out on the Bulldogs mid season despite 3 days earlier ( i think it was 3) telling Gus Gould how much he was enjoying it and how he was an example to all the younger kids. Then flew out of Australia. He's a disgusting example to any kid, and if i ever saw him in the Big Red V id chuck in my membership

Gareth67

First Grade
I dont want to see that turncoat anywhere near our team.He' a traitor and shouldnt be allowed to play NRL ever again. He walked out on the Bulldogs mid season despite 3 days earlier ( i think it was 3) telling Gus Gould how much he was enjoying it and how he was an example to all the younger kids. Then flew out of Australia. He's a disgusting example to any kid, and if i ever saw him in the Big Red V id chuck in my membership

Your right there on that score , I recall how he dumped the doggies for the big money contract in the French rugby .

But one thing that really irked me about the beggar was when the full time siren sounded after the rorters won the grand final and he looked up to the sky and gave thanks to his god .

It wasn’t the efforts of his teammates that had achieved the win - but his god .

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
But one thing that really irked me about the beggar was when the full time siren sounded after the rorters won the grand final and he looked up to the sky and gave thanks to his god .

It wasn’t the efforts of his teammates that had achieved the win - but his god .
Plenty of players in the NRL are religious..

It’s great to see the prayer circles that some of the Polynesian players form after matches..

And how do you know he didn’t pray for strength for him & his teammates for the game, and was giving thanks?

Gareth67

First Grade
Because the last occasion I myself had a word with the almighty he told me that SBW thanked him for being the best player in the world and that he didn’t need his teammates. :flushed:

Last edited:

denis preston

First Grade
Plenty of players in the NRL are religious..

It’s great to see the prayer circles that some of the Polynesian players form after matches..

And how do you know he didn’t pray for strength for him & his teammates for the game, and was giving thanks?
Yes, thats where Religion is perplexing. A guy praying to his god for a GF victory and getting it but a mother praying to her god to fix her 6 month old baby's brain cancer and not .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes, thats where Religion is perplexing. A guy praying to his god for a GF victory and getting it but a mother praying to her god to fix her 6 month old baby's brain cancer and not .
Why do they have to be different gods?

blue bags

First Grade
looks like sonny rooster deal is done, he could be flying in , in a few days, then 2 weeks isolation, all whilst training , getting match fit