What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I legit wonder what level he would have got to in Aus if he hadn’t of bled. Mixed his form but definitely had ability, maybe a competitive group 1 handicapper?

Yeah bruh i agree with this statement,this was a weak Grade 1/Group 1 race but Paret is racing well lately which is good to see,interesting that in Australia Paret was a backmarker racing over 1200m-1500m and now in the States they have him being a frontrunner/on pace horse racing over 2000m+(Todays race 2200m)

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeah bruh i agree with this statement,this was a weak Grade 1/Group 1 race but Paret is racing well lately which is good to see,interesting that in Australia Paret was a backmarker racing over 1200m-1500m and now in the States they have him being a frontrunner/on pace horse racing over 2000m+(Todays race 2200m)

Those crazy yanks

You could have fired the horse from a cannon and it still wouldn’t of been able to take up a forward position when it was racing here.

coolsteve

Juniors
Locky. Seeing there’s no caviars, how about enlightening us on why the popular runners won’t win. Might be another way of finding a winner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sphagnum

Coach
Hughie gonna get the kitchen sink for that one. Reckless, dangerous and killed the horse. 6mths minimum, surely.

Sphagnum

Coach
If there was a crowd at Rosehill, they would’ve booed him off the track. Scummiest ride I’ve seen in a long time

Latest posts