What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

I missed the race and the fall. I hate seeing that.

Rotten luck for Adkins. Glad to hear it is looking like a fractured leg and maybe a collarbone (?).

I was just listening to Williams yesterday saying that Hot n Hazy was the best horse he’s had in 10 years. That f**ken sucks.

What did Bowman actually do? I’m sure they won’t show too many replays.

Did he just pull out on him or what?

Sphagnum

Coach
I missed the race and the fall. I hate seeing that.

Rotten luck for Adkins. Glad to hear it is looking like a fractured leg and maybe a collarbone (?).

I was just listening to Williams yesterday saying that Hot n Hazy was the best horse he’s had in 10 years. That f**ken sucks.

What did Bowman actually do? I’m sure they won’t show too many replays.

Did he just pull out on him or what?
Can watch the replay everywhere of Rosehill race 1. Shifted out just after straightening when not clear and brought Adkins down who then got trampled.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hughey going on a long holiday. That’s as dumb and as dangerous as it gets.

Feel sorry for connections of a promising horse.

Media darling though so it will be sweepy sweepy sweepy

Sphagnum

Coach
Hughey going on a long holiday. That’s as dumb and as dangerous as it gets.

Feel sorry for connections of a promising horse.

Media darling though so it will be sweepy sweepy sweepy
Poor Adkins too. Bloke was riding well after coming back from a bad injury. He is going to be sidelined for ages.

Bowman should be suspended until Adkins can return and be forced to run all his errands for him.