What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Apparently Panthers and Manly are worried Barret is going to raid their playing groups.

Surely he wouldn't stoop that low would he?:D:D:D

Karma can be a bitch.

axl rose

Bench
Does anyone have access to the Tele NRL 100 rich list? Is it possible to post it, should be interesting reading.

Sorry about the formating

NRL’s rich list 100-51, per The Daily Telegraph:

100- Josh Addo-Carr
  1. Aidan Guerra
  1. Blake Ferguson
  1. Michael Jennings
  1. Kodi Nikorima
  1. Kevin Proctor
  1. Tyrone Peachey
  1. Apisai Koroisau
  1. Joe Ofahengau
  1. Ryan Matterson
  1. Victor Radley
  1. Dylan Brown
  1. Chad Townsend
  1. David Fusitu’a
  1. Maika Sivo
  1. Coen Hess
  1. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
  1. Waqa Blake
  1. Joseph Tapine
  1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
  1. Nathan Peats
  1. Dale Finucane
  1. Corey Oates
  1. James Roberts
  1. Jack de Belin
  1. Adding Fonua-Blake
  1. Andrew McCullough
  1. Jarrod Croker
  1. Aaron Woods
  1. Luke Brooks
  1. Elliot Whitehead
  1. Adam Doueihi
  1. Adam Blair
  1. Matt Lodge
  1. Jarrod Wallace
  1. Shannon Boyd
  1. Dane Gagai
  1. Junior Paulo
  1. Paul Vaughan
  1. Tyson Frizell
  1. Josh Hodgson
  1. Josh McGuire
  1. Dylan Napa
  1. Tevita Pangai Jr
  1. Josh Papalii
  1. Viliame Kikau
  1. Blake Green
  1. Felise Kaufusi
  1. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
51- Luke Keary

Perth Tiger

Bench
Only 2 tigers in that list and both play in spine positions. Assume Reynolds, Packer and Mbye will be in the top 50.

That must mean we have some spare space in the cap when you look at teams like Parra that have 5 of their starting backline in that list and I assume the other 2 (Moses and Gutho) will be in the top 50, and that is before even considering a number of their forwards on that list

Tigerm

First Grade

WA Tiger

Bench
He hates his manager/ex manager ..Thats one of the main reasons for the delay ..Fifita didn’t want him getting a cut ..

gordsy

Juniors
Roosters kid looks ok so far, highlight reels are like a reference from a mate, it's supposed to make you look good. Looks like he is what what are missing a big tall back with some pace and size.

I say sign the Souths bloke with the strapping on, how quick was he.

super_coach

First Grade
I feel like Madges philosophy is just sign up all the promising talent and create a culture where all these kids love playing for Tigers. Eventually these kids will get us into top 8 and then the big name players will start signing up to take us to a grand final

Of course the other thing is.....we sign these promising kids develop them to a high NRL standard and the Chooks and other clubs pick the eyes out of them when their contract is up

Choiboi

Juniors
Looks like Momo is injured.

From the NRL physio

- Paul Momirovski will have surgery on a torn finger tendon & be out for up to 12 weeks. Tendon injuries in fingers often require lengthy recoveries, shows how lucky the likes of CNK was to avoid tendon damage with finger dislocation

We are getting jipped off badly if our potential strike centre comes back with a bad injury and we have to hand over young Harry.

The purple merkins were supposed to look after momo and they’ve breached their side of the deal.

Sorry bellyache, you’re stuck with him and we will just have to keep Harry.

Otherwise, I’m still hopeful his royal highness will get annoyed when Harry returns and head to Leichhardt. We can throw in mbye as a freebie.

Phil Gould

Juniors
PM, poor bugger can’t take a trick atm, I still rather have him back in the centres than Mbye who is only a shandy better than Darius Boyd.
What ever happened to M'bye? He used to be a gun player. Lost his spark, like so many other "young guns" once they get that big contract, even though he wasn't even really that young.

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
What ever happened to M'bye? He used to be a gun player. Lost his spark, like so many other "young guns" once they get that big contract, even though he wasn't even really that young.

I think he has the classic utility curse that so many others have (Wing, Peachy, Berrigan etc). He is first grade quality in a number of positions but struggles to progress to a high or elite standard in a single position.

Latest posts