What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

RedVDave

First Grade
Green and Pay left the clubs because they knew they could not improve the team and they knew the board was no longer supporting them. Unfortunately Saints are the opposite. The dope still thinks he can improve the team (after 7 years of failure) and the board agree and support him and are willing to waste many years of mediocrity to do so just for the odd chance to say, we told you so, we are a loyal club and we are the best board in the world. Looks like the Saints board is full of people that believe in fairy tales and Santa. Sad

Really great post! One key element not mentioned though is our board is quite clearly full of cheapskates.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
When McWrekor finally departs as coach he will NEVER ever coach first grade again.

And the King of Excuses will of course say: "I could never coach against the club I love..."

Bollocks.

the only way he’ll ever leave this club is in a body bag. He his never going to leave!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
94-8 in 2 weeks.
I hope they don't sack him until a club has had 6 seasons of Mary they don't know what suffering truly is.
Seibold is going far worse than Mary ever has to be fair. Besides 2019 we have at least been generally competitive even leading the comp for fair portions of certain years, with a familiar drop off that has not been able to be addressed. I don’t think Mary is history’s worst coach but not sure if he can get us to that next level from a competitive team to a consistent top 4 team.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Seibold is going far worse than Mary ever has to be fair. Besides 2019 we have at least been generally competitive even leading the comp for fair portions of certain years, with a familiar drop off that has not been able to be addressed. I don’t think Mary is history’s worst coach but not sure if he can get us to that next level from a competitive team to a consistent top 4 team.
So if the Broncos beat the Dragons this season, what does that then say about Mary.

IMO Mary is still the worst Dragons coach I’ve ever seen, considering the squad he has at his fingertips littered with representative quality players. Certainly Steve Price had a dismal squad of duds recruited by Young & Doust and hence he was replaced/knifed by the current Peanut for poor performance.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
How true is that meme about realising your not getting a new coach. I was talking to a Dogs fan and I was just so envious knowing his team have a chance of improvement next season purely because they have a new coach coming where as Saints have to expect another mediocre season and pray that they don't win a few games in a row so Mary gets another 2 seasons.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Ok Mary I know your love child tries hard he really does but may be I can help you out here

Let’s try him as a bench forward he has great leg drive and would be good with the new rules.
He has no vision and I don’t think you are the coach to help him so do the right thing and move him NOW

Latest posts