What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Sharks

Very unlucky today

Dodgy opening try awarded against us

Sharkies constantly offside

Ref awarding 6 agains without any intelligible reason

Our forwards are lightweight compared to most packs

Dufty and Lomax were brilliant at times

Norman should be dropped for young Sailor

Plenty of effort

We urgently need 2 big boppers.

possm

Coach
Did Aitken pass the ball to Saab at any time during the game? If he did sorry I missed it. Aitken and Lawie never pass the ball.

Close game but too bad, we should have won. We need a wise head on that field who knows how to win a game. I think we mostly have the cattle but Hunt or Norman would not know how to close out a game.

possm

Coach
Very unlucky today

Dodgy opening try awarded against us

Sharkies constantly offside

Ref awarding 6 agains without any intelligible reason

Our forwards are lightweight compared to most packs

Dufty and Lomax were brilliant at times

Norman should be dropped for young Sailor

Plenty of effort

We urgently need 2 big boppers.
Blacker should not be blooded for next season. He may very well make a difference this season but more importantly, he needs to be ready for next season.

Norman and Merin have proven to be dud buys, time to drop them to reserve garde and give Blacker and Sailor a go. If we could pick up a good fullback this season, I'd like to see Dufty given a go at 6. I reckon he would kill it in the five-eighth positon.

denis preston

First Grade
I truthfully wouldn't endorse for our team to do this keep in mind, but the fact that they repeatedly targetted Rava with an injured knee was just cheap. I get that it's a tactic, but the man's injured. Surely you can rely on the skill of your kicking game rather than targetting an injured player?
What ??? It's not their fault we didn't replace him.

possm

Coach
So unlucky in the end. We just didn’t have enough ball. Pissed me off seeing Graham and the Ref having a joke together at the end of the game. Not saying we lost because of the ref but god I wish our captain would get in the ref’s face from time to time.
McInnes is not captain material!

Wittenberg

Juniors
Did Aitken pass the ball to Saab at any time during the game? If he did sorry I missed it. Aitken and Lawie never pass the ball.

Close game but too bad, we should have won. We need a wise head on that field who knows how to win a game. I think we mostly have the cattle but Hunt or Norman would not know how to close out a game.
Thought Hunt did alright today, Norman however took some really poor options at times. Lawrie is a strong but one dimensional plodder.

boardlumps62

Juniors
My opinion for what it's worth " six again killed us" in first half. Can you ask the ref why. Bullshit calls didn't help one bit and possession stats show what I'm talking about. Novice refs can cruel a game with this new rule.

rasaint

Juniors
Losses like this really wreck your weekend. So close either way.

Look one team has to win and one team lose. I have seen our team score last minute or close wins.

I also get a bit narky with ‘six again’. You could blow one every ruck almost! I thought the penalty against Jackson Ford was dodgy. The sharkies guy was on all fours when he put the ball on the ground and got up bustling forward into Ford? Anyway it is what it is.

Lomax and Dufty were very good tonight. Great front on tackle by Dufty after Ramien burst through early in the game. People seem fixated on Euan Aiken. I thought he went well tonight. Strong carries and gave his all.

need a big bopper to help Vaughan.

Latest posts