What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Bulldogs @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Knights v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Humiliating to be honest. So much for that fire-up speech at half time. Bulldogs were paying $5 for the win before the game, that's incredible value, should've had a cheeky bet once I saw the weather conditions.

Yosh

Coach
Humiliating to be honest. So much for that fire-up speech at half time. Bulldogs were paying $5 for the win before the game, that's incredible value, should've had a cheeky bet once I saw the weather conditions.
I think it was $6!!!

Mr_Knightside

Juniors

I’ve got $20 on the Dogs at $5.50 from early in the week. Easiest money I’ve ever made.

Yosh

Coach
Why not kick early and let the ball do the work. Kick long and early and keep them camped in their half. Seems stupid to be taking a million hit ups especially since we making so many errors.

Latest posts