What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

hrundi99

First Grade
I hate how the training gear and even most of the supporter wear is covered in branding.

The branding should be the club itself, exemplified by the colours and logo. Look at NBA merch. It's always modelled around the team's design.

I don't want a Broncos hat with the bloody KIA logo on it. I like the Broncos, I don't care for KIA.

Sponsors pay for their logo/branding to be on the on-field and training gear.

If you don't like it you can get the generic stuff.

NBA etc have a different revenue model and relationship with sponsors, so your comparison is apples and oranges.

GAZF

First Grade
Sponsors pay for their logo/branding to be on the on-field and training gear.

If you don't like it you can get the generic stuff.

NBA etc have a different revenue model and relationship with sponsors, so your comparison is apples and oranges.
I'm curious as to whether the Jets actually manage to sell any of them sleeveless billboards to the general public.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm curious as to whether the Jets actually manage to sell any of them sleeveless billboards to the general public.

Apart from Newtown I don't think there are many 2nd tier clubs focused too much on selling merch as a primary revenue source.

They should make the logos a bit smaller.

Even our club (Belrose) knows how to get the balance right.

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Apart from Newtown I don't think there are many 2nd tier clubs focused too much on selling merch as a primary revenue source.

They should make the logos a bit smaller.

Even our club (Belrose) knows how to get the balance right.
I know a lot of the q cup sides especially the pride sell a lot of merch including training gear (I myself own a pair of cutters training shorts), but I don’t see anyone being caught dead in that Ipswich one

EdhDgc4UwAEeRzB

yakstorm

First Grade
Gold Coast Titans should merge with Fortitude Valley Diehards.

View attachment 40328

It would be great to see the Diehard name back in some capacity at the top level and I don't think it would hurt the Titans to be able to associate themselves with the success the old Diehards had, and leverage some of that heritage.

Quite a number of other items wouldn't need to change much, such as their colour (Blue was the predominant colour for Diehards, as it is the Titans), the logo (The current Titan doesn't look that much different than a Gladiator).

Ironically one of the last Premierships the Diehards won was when they were based out of the Gold Coast and were known as Seagulls-Diehards.

It would be great to see the Diehard name back in some capacity at the top level and I don't think it would hurt the Titans to be able to associate themselves with the success the old Diehards had, and leverage some of that heritage.

Quite a number of other items wouldn't need to change much, such as their colour (Blue was the predominant colour for Diehards, as it is the Titans), the logo (The current Titan doesn't look that much different than a Gladiator).

Ironically one of the last Premierships the Diehards won was when they were based out of the Gold Coast and were known as Seagulls-Diehards.

Do opposing fans call them the Tryhards?
It’ll be more psychological baggage for a stumbling club on the GC.

I'd give them a royal blue jersey with gold 'v'. Royal blue shorts and socks with gold trim.

It would help them develop a fan base in Brisbane and a better rivalry withethe Broncos, which can only be a good thing.

Do opposing fans call them the Tryhards?
It’ll be more psychological baggage for a stumbling club on the GC.
The current brand can be called the Titanics, with the Centre of Excellence being the iceberg that brought them down.

Latest posts