What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Bulldogs @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Knights v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bartwah

Juniors
May as well put Mann in the 7 jersey next week. Kicks, passes, runs and tackles better than Pearce

K-Man

Bench
How is Pearce so bad at grubbers? It defies belief.

I know comments like "I used to have a better grubber in high school footy" are absurd because at this level the pressure and the defence is incomparable, but that aside Pearce's grubbers are actually that poor. It's genuinely not that difficult a skill to execute.

K-Man

Bench
Ooh baby that short ball from Pearce to Fitz is going to work one day for sure. Mitch knows best.

K-Man

Bench
Why are we trying to shift it wide with long passes from dummy half to Pearce? It's so obvious from the Sione try how we need to attack. So incredibly obvious.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Barnett having a blinder. His defence is superb. Pity he’s playing with a team where no one else shows any aggression.

K-Man

Bench
Honestly Mann is our best play maker

Sad but so true. Going to Pearce is killing our momentum. Mann is the only one who sees how to break down this defence at the moment. I reckon if Pearce wasn't out there and Mann took total control we might have won.

Latest posts