What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 roosters player of the year - Warriors 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
The CC curse strikes again.

A win is a win i guess and we will just leave it at that and never discuss this game again.

3 Keary

f**ked if i know who gets the other points, they were all dog shit.

3. Keary
2. Manu
1. Flanno

I was hard on our boys overnight but to be fair to the Warriors, they did play well and we’re up for a game. One last hoorah before some of the players went back to Auckland might have been a factor there.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I was out yesterday doing very well losing money on the punt with one eye on the game. There was no sound but it looked a very stop start affair with plenty of penalties. From what I did see Keary had a nice game.

3. Keary
2. ?
1. ?

I see the Rooster fans' favourites were:

1. Keary
2. Manu
3. JWH

With respect to them, I don't think I can agree.

I am more inclined to go with:

1. Keary
2. JMoz
3. Kyle

Excuse my ignorance, but why are the Dally M votes behind closed doors after Round 10?

I went to look up the Round 11 results and could not find them.

I would be interested to know whether this is how it has always been done.

I know they go through the votes at the awards ceremony, but I didn't realise it was for that many rounds. It probably seems early this time too because of the shortened season.