What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R11 Sun - Knights 12-18 Bulldogs @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Knights v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willie Ray

Bench
iu
That look on Marge and the kids was the same look I had on my face while
watching Pearce play today.

Apey

Staff member
Dogs deserved to win, great completion rate in the wet. Like everyone else I hope they hand the spoon to the Broncos. It's the only silver lining to the garbage we dished up.

Herman was woeful and Pearce's kicking game must be in the bottom 4 of the comp for halfbacks.

Vozzy

Juniors
I knew the dogs were a chance when James Hooper on radio said the dogs have no chance despite the pissing down rain which usually means a low scoring game and both teams are in the hunt.

Silent Knight

First Grade
For any Knights fans that are feeling sorry for themselves right now:
You've just joined the elite group of clubs that have lost to the Bulldogs. Please collect your gun and poncho from the table on the left. For this evening's entertainment we are playing Russian Roulette in the legends room at the St George leagues club.

Feeling more enraged than sorry atm. I’ll shout the first round of Crown Lagers if I get first and exclusive use of the gun though.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
For any Knights fans that are feeling sorry for themselves right now:
You've just joined the elite group of clubs that have lost to the Bulldogs. Please collect your gun and poncho from the table on the left. For this evening's entertainment we are playing Russian Roulette in the legends room at the St George leagues club.

Can Darius play too?

Latest posts