What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Trivia

axl rose

Bench
What two NSWRL first grade teams did Larry Corowa play for?

larrycowora.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade
Who is the only professional Australian Rules player who (transitioned to and) played a first grade much in Rugby League.

Not sure whether he was a professional Aussie Rules player( dont think any one was a professional in the 1930s) but i know Andy Norval who played for Easts in the mid 1930s played Aussie rules in South Australia before playing Rugby League.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Well done Horrie, you win a Shane Whereat rookie card. Prizes are non redeemable.

l_1995%20series%201%20single%20cards0054.jpg

I remember a game at North Sydney Oval and Whereat was given a shot at goal, granted it was from the side line but the ball must have bounced at least 5 times along the ground before it got any where near the post, it was truly awful and that is the most enduring memory i have of Shane when he was at the Roosters.

axl rose

Bench
I remember a game at North Sydney Oval and Whereat was given a shot at goal, granted it was from the side line but the ball must have bounced at least 5 times along the ground before it got any where near the post, it was truly awful and that is the most enduring memory i have of Shane when he was at the Roosters.
hah Rugby league fact Shane Whereat was 0/1 his whole career.