What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 LU Dynasty League

Stonecutter

First Grade
Wow it is going quick. Apologies in advance if it gets to me during business hours. This is a crucial pick and i will need to do some research after work.

kurt faulk

Coach
I'm in, and down with the first down rule. Forgive the late response.

EDIT: Nevermind.

ahhh man.

i emailed you a couple of times since early june and never got anything back from you. and you didn't even show up as a member on this board anymore when i tried to contact you through it. i thought you had quit.

now i feel bad. sorry man.

do you want me to keep you in mind if an opening comes up again?

i really feel bad about this.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey guys, I've got a plethora of good WRs, I'm keen to trade one of the following for a RB
AJ Brown
Allen Robinson
DeVante Parker
JuJu Smith-Schuster
TY Hilton

Send me a PM or a trade offer if you're interested

Skeletor

Juniors
ahhh man.

i emailed you a couple of times since early june and never got anything back from you. and you didn't even show up as a member on this board anymore when i tried to contact you through it. i thought you had quit.

now i feel bad. sorry man.

do you want me to keep you in mind if an opening comes up again?

i really feel bad about this.

It's cool. I kinda drop in and out of this forum quite a bit. And I don't even check that e-mail anymore. It's totally my fault I didn't update to my newer address. Keep me in mind for openings though!

Also, whoever got my team. Enjoy the massive amount of points Mahomes gets you every week. I drafted the guy even though I knew he was going to be sitting out for Alex Smith.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach
It's cool. I kinda drop in and out of this forum quite a bit. And I don't even check that e-mail anymore. It's totally my fault I didn't update to my newer address. Keep me in mind for openings though!

Also, whoever got my team. Enjoy the massive amount of points Mahomes gets you every week. I drafted the guy even though I knew he was going to be sitting out for Alex Smith.

you'll be first on the list. sorry again.

Stonecutter

First Grade
What is the go with opt out players? Old mate Devin Funchess has opted out. Not a huge deal but i cant put him on IR.

Are my options simply just to hold and sit or drop or is there a third option?

kurt faulk

Coach
What is the go with opt out players? Old mate Devin Funchess has opted out. Not a huge deal but i cant put him on IR.

Are my options simply just to hold and sit or drop or is there a third option?

i'll have to look at it after the draft. i may have to bump up the number of players that can be placed on ir. i'll see what the options are, if i can create extra ir spots for a certain designation.

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife@nick87@pennywisealfie@Dazzelx01@Stonecutter@BigMick@Tom155@zombiejesus@abpanther

just had a look at the other league and there is no mechanism that allows me to make extra ir spots for just covid.

so do you want me to increase the number of spots in ir? setting it to covid level just adds the players on the covid list and exempt list.

if yes, how many spots in total for ir?

Stonecutter

First Grade
I would say at least one. It really will be hard to know though until it starts. Is the NFL going into a bubble like the NBA?

abpanther

Staff member
I reckon we're gonna need more than one additional IR spot to cover opt outs, I'm thinking at least 3 or 4

kurt faulk

Coach

i'm pretty sure the players have until august 1 to decide if they're opting out.

but we have no idea how many will get the virus or be in contact with an infected person.

we will have to be flexible this season.

kurt faulk

Coach

since when did aaron rogers have good games in minnestoa?

could this be a sign he's gonna have a good year this season? my team is gonna be pretty good if it is.

nick87

Coach
feeling good about the rebuild ive got going on here

Wilson cooking, Deej looks spry, Taylor getting volume without Mack, Woods, Kelce are set and forget, if OBJ could get his shit together for once his his god forsaken life i might be a chance

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife@nick87@pennywisealfie@Dazzelx01@Stonecutter@BigMick@Tom155@zombiejesus@abpanther

guys, i'm not happy at all with the d/st scoring for this league. just looked at the football teams d/st points total from the game today and they put up a paltry 15 points. a big game like that from your d/st should be rewarded.

these are the changes i propose.

int - up from 2 points to 3 points
sack - up from 1 point to 2 points
fumble forced - up from 0 points to 1 point
fumble recovery stays the same - 2 points
everything else stays the same.

with these changes the team d/st would have scored 27 points today.

what do you guys think? should i change it right away or wait until next season?

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Feels like an off season decision. But imo the ideal scoring is

Int = 2 points
Sack = 2 ppints
Fumble forced = 1 point
Fumble recovery = 1 point

that would net the Football team 21... which seems about right

abpanther

Staff member
Feels like an off season decision. But imo the ideal scoring is