What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Fri - Wests Tigers 20-26 Warriors @ SCG

Round 12: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 12
Wests Tigers v Warriors
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park
Friday 31 July 2020

Kickoff 6:00pm - Fox League/Kayo

TL-WST20a.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Chris Lawrence 4. Moses Mbye 5. Tommy Talau 6. Billy Walters 7. Benji Marshall 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Harry Grant 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Sam McIntyre 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Luke Brooks 17. Shawn Blore 18. Josh Reynolds 19. Chris McQueen 20. Alex Seyfarth 21. Asu Kepaoa

TL-WAR20a.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Patrick Herbert 3. Adam Pompey 4. Peta Hiku 5. George Jennings 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Blake Green 8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 9. Karl Lawton 10. Jack Hetherington 11. Eliesa Katoa 12. Tohu Harris 13. Jazz Tevaga
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Adam Blair 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Lachlan Burr 18. Isaiah Papali'i 20. Adam Keighran 21. Jack Murchie 23. Josh Curran

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigers beware. The Jack is coming your way.

Your right this game has more WWE appeal more than anything else.

Look for the Tigpies to soften the Warriors up with Kung Fu kicks, Coat Hangers and Crusher tackles.

Josh Renoylds, BJ Leilua and Russell Packer have been in ominous form.

Jack Hetherington will have his hands full.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Warriors wingers are flying home this week, huge losses for them

Tigers get Twal, Mikaele, Garner and Reynolds back

Since the Titans debacle the attitude has shifted remarkably and we've put away teams we're expected to beat with big wins over Dogs, Cowboys and Broncos

NZ aimed up last week but they seldom do it twice in a row, think there will be a let down with a few guys heading home. WTS by 20+

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Your right this game has more WWE appeal more than anything else.

Look for the Tigpies to soften the Warriors up with Kung Fu kicks, Coat Hangers and Crusher tackles.

Josh Renoylds, BJ Leilua and Russell Packer have been in ominous form.

Jack Hetherington will have his hands full.
Waffles

Ingredients
Ingredient Checklist
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 large eggs
  • 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
  • Maple syrup and butter, as desired, for serving

Directions
Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1
    Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.

• Step 2
    In a small bowl, whisk milk and eggs; pour over flour mixture, and whisk gently to combine (don't overmix). Gently whisk in butter.

• Step 3
    Following manufacturer's instructions, cook waffles until deep brown and crisp. (For a standard waffle iron, pour a generous 1/2 cup of batter into center, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges, and close; waffle will cook in 2 to 3 minutes.) Serve warm, with maple syrup and butter, as desired.

Waffles

Ingredients
Ingredient Checklist
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 large eggs

Directions
Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1
    Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.

• Step 2
    In a small bowl, whisk milk and eggs; pour over flour mixture, and whisk gently to combine (don't overmix). Gently whisk in butter.

• Step 3
    Following manufacturer's instructions, cook waffles until deep brown and crisp. (For a standard waffle iron, pour a generous 1/2 cup of batter into center, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges, and close; waffle will cook in 2 to 3 minutes.) Serve warm, with maple syrup and butter, as desired.

I’m guessing the Tiger waffles recepie
Waffles

Ingredients
Ingredient Checklist
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 large eggs

Directions
Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1

• Step 2

• Step 3

Serves 9 ?

Well I’ve just had a great weekend.

Sharks beat the Dragqueens and their supporters a crying in the corner in the foetal position.

The Tigpies got beat and are now 9th.

The Drugcastle balloon popped and so did a couple of their players.

The Broncos got pumped and lost their best player to the Gold Coast. Lol

And I went fishing today and I caught a heap of easy dumb fish.

But I’ll have to throw them back as they’re undersized light weights and I’ll just have fun with them again just for the lol’s.

Silent Knight

First Grade

You really are a c***. I can cop your infantile Drugcastle crap but to celebrate two of our players going down injured just shows what a bottom feeder you are. But then again you are a Cronulla supporter, an area which is known for being a national unAustralian disgrace - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

GongPanther

Referee
Warriors by 4, even though their players have gone home, I liked the way the Warriors played on the weekend. Showed great enthusiasm.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Well I’ve just had a great weekend.

Sharks beat the Dragqueens and their supporters a crying in the corner in the foetal position.

The Tigpies got beat and are now 9th.

The Broncos got pumped and lost their best player to the Gold Coast. Lol

And I went fishing today and I caught a heap of easy dumb fish.

But I’ll have to throw them back as they’re undersized light weights and I’ll just have fun with them again just for the lol’s.
I don't know how you do it, but your posts get lamer and shittier every single time. Deadset window washer.

Latest posts